SAU Community

Generic Turbo Timer Wiring

Guys

Can anyone given me some generic information in relation to the general wiring up of a turbo timer. Just to clarify, I dont mean "you plug it in" but rather, which wires you'll need to pick up from the cars existing wiring loom i.e.

- One wiring to the hand brake switch

- an earthing wire

The remaining wires are the ones I am not sure of.

And before someone posts, I did do a search!

Just got myself an APEXI pen style one last week with AF + Voltage etc etc.. So im interested in finding out myself..

WORKS in Bently fit them for about $80, I will look at my destruction booklet tonight and let you know what it sayz..

If you don't have the harness, page 4 of this PDF may help with which wires need to be spliced. It's the install manual for the FATT timer in english, but the ignition wiring used should be the same for most turbo timers.

:)

Duffman.. OHH.. YEAH.. That PDF is basicly the same as mine. harryagain id go by that PDF document or if your not sure pay some place to fit it for you. Id say your looking about $60 - $100 fitted.

• 1 year later...

AHHH HELP the links broken and i just got the FATT was told the purple wire needs to goto the ECU but a search also shows its for the handbrake....