SAU Community

CUSCO OIL CATCH TANK, BRAKE STOPPER, TENSION ROD BAR, STRUT BRACES ALL in STOCK NOW!

e_cusco.gif

CUSCO is a premier japanese tuning company. It's product are well known to be proven around circuit track and pro-racing all over the world.

It's suspension range are second to none in terms quality and reliability. Many of their parts are borne out of track experiences and further researched and developed to become a deadly weapon on track.

I have the following items in stock now and because of our close relationship with cusco, i am able to source out any parts from cusco extensive range.

Please visit Cusco site (in english version) for more info on their products

- OIL CATCH TANK 15mm hose, (suit all nissans) $169.95 (free delivery or pick-up)

- BRAKE CYLINDER STOPPER

* RS13, RPS13, PS13 S14 - $119(free delivery or pick-up)

* S14, S15 - $119 (free delivery or pick-up)

* BNR32, HCR32, HNR32 - $149 (free delivery or pick-up) (SOLD OUT)

* BCNR33, BNR34 - $119 (free delivery or pick-up)

* ECR33, R34 - $149 (free delivery or pick-up)

- Upper Front Strut bar - Type OS (suit S14, S15) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

- Upper Rear Strut bar - Type OS (suit S14, S15) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

- Upper Front Strut bar - Type OS (suit R32. HNR32, BNR32) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

- Upper Rear Strut Bar - Type OS (suit R32. HNR32, BNR32, A31, C33, CA31) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

- Upper Front Strut bar - Type OS (suit BCNR33, BNR34) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

- TENSION ROD BARS

* 180SX RS13, S13, RPS13, PS13, S14, S15 - $149 (free delivery or pick-up)

* HNR32, BNR32, HCNR33 - $149 (free delivery or pick-up)

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen to purchase any of the item above. Stock are limited and based on first come first serve basis! :)

If you need any cusco parts, please don't hesitate to contact me for any cusco parts at good turnover time as i do have a close relationship with cusco.

Dont know what they are?

- Oil catch tank 15mm hose, (suit all nissans) $169.95 (free delivery or pick-up)

Oil catch tank * PLEASE BEWARE OF IMITATION. CUSCO HAS ONLY THIS MODEL OF CATCH TANK FOR 9MM OR 15MM HOSE.

The unburned gas which is toxic can remain in the cylinder head of a normal production engine can be returned and sent to the combustion room along with the mixture with this oil tank. Where as with competition cars the unburned gas let out in the air. This tank will not pollute the air and re-burn the gas.

occ152.JPG

Brake Cylinder Stopper

Keeps the brake master cylinders from moving. Using Cusco’s Brake Cylinder Stopper, the unwanted flex of the brake master cylinder is prevented when the brakes are applied. Due to the high forces exerted against the bulkhead under braking, the Cusco Master Cylinder Stopper bolts upto the end of the master cylinder and vastly reduces bulkhead flex which in turn leads to a better brake feel.

*RS13, RPS13, PS13 S14 - $119(free delivery or pick-up)

bcsrs13rps13s13ps13.JPG

bcss14s15.JPG

* BNR32, HCR32, HNR32 - $149 (free delivery or pick-up)

bcsbnr32hcr32hnr32.JPG

bcsbcnr33bnr34.JPG

bcsecr33bnr34.JPG

Strut Bar - Type OS

This Strut Brace will reinforce the structural integrity of your car's chassis. This reinforcement will prevent chassis flexing under severe stress from hard cornering. You are then able to divert the cornering force to the springs and shocks, not the chassis.

- Upper Front Strut bar - Type OS (suit S14, S15) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

s14s15frontos1.JPG

- Upper Rear Strut bar - Type OS (suit S14, S15) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

s14s15rearos1.JPG

- Upper Front Strut bar - Type OS (suit R32. HNR32, BNR32) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

r32hnr32bnr32frontos1.JPG

- Upper Rear Strut Bar - Type OS (suit R32. HNR32, BNR32, A31, C33, CA31) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

r32hnr32bnr32rearos1.JPG

- Upper Front Strut bar - Type OS (suit BCNR33, BNR34) - $249 (free delivery or pick-up)

bcnr33bnr34frontos1.JPG

Tension Rod Bars

Stabilizes alignment and bracket rigidity. Links the brackets and reinforces the tension rod mount area. It is made of 22mm steel. It is bolt on and you turn buckle allows pipe tension adjustment.

* 180SX, RS13, S13, RPS13, PS13, S14, S15 - $149 (free delivery or pick-up)

s13rs13rps13ps13s14s15rod1.JPG

s13rs13rps13ps13s14s15rod2.JPG

hnr32bnr32bcnr33rod1.JPG

hnr32bnr32bcnr33rod2.JPG

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the following items in stock now and because of our close relationship with cusco, i am able to source out any parts from cusco extensive range.

Please visit Cusco site (in english version) for more info on their products

- OIL CATCH TANK 15mm hose, (suit all nissans) $169.95 (free delivery or pick-up)

- BRAKE CYLINDER STOPPER

* RS13, RPS13, PS13 S14 - $119(free delivery or pick-up)

* BNR32, HCR32, HNR32 - $149 (free delivery or pick-up)

- TENSION ROD BARS

* RS13, S13, RPS13, PS13, S14, S15 - $149 (free delivery or pick-up)

• Latest Posts

• I was able to improve to a 3:46.7 which was .5 slower than silver. I just couldn't do any better but then I was able to just link the sections so nicely and got a 3:44.6. stoked with that.  AMG around Barcelona looks good. I'll save that for the weekend.
    • hey GTSboy thanks for the quick reply. im on stock ECU  Surprisngly enough i unplug everything and replug everything, readings are still off but the car drove...ok haha So far this is what i have done. - Replaced ECU (still 1.5v) - Replaced Boost sensor (still 1.5v) Now the next thing i tried is to unplug the TPS and only plug in the Boost sensor to see if it reads 5v. No it still only read 1.5v.  Its a new boost sensor and i know i have 5v if i dont plug the sensor back in, so that means the power wire is good. So now im thinking that it might be a bad ground on the boost sensor plug.  on the FSM says the ground to the boost sensor is  a sensor ground, can i add a ground wire from the boost sensor ground wire to the the engine itself to ground it? or chassis?
    • OK, so, assuming that there is nothing wrong with either the original or new boost sensor, then it would seem that there might be something wrong in the loom wiring to that sensor. This is troublesome, because if that were true, then you might expect the problem to persist when the sensor was unplugged. But seeing as the voltage comes good when it is unplugged, it would suggest that the fault might (and I stress might) be right at the loom plug. Either that, or the fault might be at the ECU, on the line in from the boost sensor. When you unplug the boost sensor, that input at the ECU is isolated from the TPS sensor and can't affect it. This would be semi-bad, as an ECU problem is never welcome, but at least you'd know where the problem is and it might be fixable, or at least replaceable. Do you have Nistune, or any other way of looking at ECU data? I'd want to drive the car around with the boost sensor unplugged and see the TPS working properly, then not working properly with the sensor plugged back in. You're not trying to run more than ~18 psi either? Right? Because even with Nistune that can be difficult with the boost sensor connected. Just checking, in case it might have some bearing on the issue. It shouldn't cause the voltage situation you're seeing though.
    • Need something reliable, like a Mazda (non-rotary), or a Honda, or a .......... Commodore 🤣, the only issue with my cars is me 🫤