SAU Community

Black R33 GTST, nismo/trust bodykit, wedsport rims

My beautiful car is regretfully for sale. 1994 Nissan Skyline GTST.5 speed manual. 140,000 kms. Owned since imported 4 years ago. Serviced every 5000kms, extremely loved and well looked after. The car has currently too many mods to list and it producing 210rwkw with standard turbo on 12psi. The car has never been in an accident. But as i would want too much for it with all the current modifications, i am only selling as stock standard (all engine modifications returned to standard). So no hassles from the cops!!!

The car has a new TRUST front bar and the rest is NISMO side skirts, rear sides, rear bar and stealth wing. The wheels are 17inch wedsport ( fronts 17" by 8", rears 17" by 9" ) and came on the car from japan. Lowered king springs all round. Immobilizer. Blitz turbo timer. Boost gauge. New gear boot and handbrake leathers. The car has a new radiator core which is larger than original with 25% more cooling. The car is currently getting a full engine recondition at a cost to me of over $2000. Is being rebuilt due to a faulty valve and i thought i would get it reconditioned as it was getting pulled down ( at the time i made the decision to pull down the engine i had no plans to sell ).

Selling due to now needing a 4 door car.

Rego: QLD........33GAL. Plates do not come with car.

Im looking for 21,500.

Please PM me if interested or phone liz on: 0423 801 755