SAU Community

260 KM/H Speedo

stawka

Hey guys i ran a search for this and couldn't find anything on it. Just wondering if a 260km/h speedo gos straight on to a 180 speedo for an R32. I spoke to my mate and he's not sure, because of the ratio's between the dial and the actual pin that shows my speed.

Well basically it depends on if its made for a 32 GTS-t or 32 GTR

There were some NISMO 260km/h speedo's for GTR's and GTS-t but also alot of other after market people make them too...

The obvious way to tell is to look where the 0km/h is positioned because GTR's have it in a diff position than GTS-t's

Well yes it is for a GTS-t. But the confusion is the ratio's of the pins. It's the same sized 3/4 circle for the 180 and the 260... but it fits more figures on the 260. If thats not a problem, then all should be well.

thanx man

Yeah its just a plug and play as such....

Same position of the numbers just a higher reading thats all.....

The inside of the speedo fixes up all the ratio's and all that ho hah

If you were just reffering to new dial face inserts with numbers printed on them, then I would be worried. What Al said, if its the whole speedo assembly in the dash that comes out and is replaced then the correction should be built into it.

Ok is this the type of dial your talkin about cos this is the type i'm talkin about....

If it looks like this then your fine....

Do-Luck Meters

Just click on the HCR32 item......

BTW these are the 320km/h ones not the 260km/h

Only difference is the number read out.....

These dials are plug and play

hmmm.. so just the speedo is also plug and play ?? as oposed to just the meter ?

The ones listed on the site you mentioned, how much are they ? Im looking at getting something like that for my 33 gtst.