After 11+ years of ownership it is time to sell my baby .
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-t
- Build Date: Sep 1994
- Colour: '96 Ford Mustang "Laser Red" (3 layer pearl)
- Factory M-type kit, slightly modified.
- ‘Custom Carbon’ 100% carbon fibre, vented bonnet (Not a cheap fibreglass bonnet)
- Genuine ‘C-West’ Carbon fibre GT-wing, custom brackets
- Stealth boot spoiler
- Rear "SKYLINE" illumunation
- Engine Type: RB30DET; Blueprinted and balanced
- Tomei Poncams
- Tomei Valve Springs
- Adjustable cam gears (Ex. and In.)
- Head “race ported”, Ex. side polished
- In. and Ex. ports match ported.
- ETM High-mount, tuned length, manifold
- Garrett GT3076R-IW (a/r 0.83). (internal gate sealed, can be reversed)
- GReddy 60mm Race Gate, with screamer pipe.
- 76mm FMIC, with custom piping
- BMC air pod in custom air box with a 4” cold air feed pipe from front bar.
- Turbo Smart Stealth “plumb-back” valve.
- Full turbo back 3.5” exhaust system.
- Sard 550cc Injectors
- Nismo adj. FPR
- Stock fuel pump, fuelling a 2L custom built surge tank.
- 1x Bosch 044 ext. fuel pump
- Split Fire coil packs
- 19 row oil cooler kit including oil filter relocation kit with thermostat.
- CP forged pistons
- REV con rods
- Crank smoothed and heat strengthened
- ARP bolts (head and rods)
- GTR race bearings
- Jun crank collar
- ATI RB26 harmonic balancer
- High Energy 7.0ltr, baffled, racing sump
- Metal head gasket
- Custom catch can
- GReedy Intake plenum with 89mm Q45 throttle body
- Nismo engine mounts
- Nismo thermostat
- N1 oil pump
- JJR Aluminium racing radiator
- Wolf 3D V4plus ECU
- Nismo Competition Copper Max twin plate clutch.
- C’s short throw shifter
- KAAZ; 1.5way Mechanical LSD
Suspension, Brakes & Tyres:
- TEIN Super streets ADR approved.
- TEIN EDFC controller
- CUSCO Front upper adjustable control arm
- CUSCO Rear upper adjustable control arm
- CUSCO Adjustable tension rod
- Whiteline “Handling Pack”
- Whiteline “Pineapples”
- Whiteline adj. camber bushes
- GTR Brembo callipers
- 324mm GTR DBA5000 2pc rotors
- Ferodo Racing DS2500 pads
- Maltech Braided brake and clutch lines
- Custom brake booster stopper. (EAS Performance)
- Tomei HICAS locking kit
- JIC front strut brace
- GTR rear strut brace
- Front: RagaMaster 18x8.5 – Kumho KU36 245/40/ZR18
- Rear: RagaMaster 18x9.5 – Kumho KU36 265/35/ZR18
- R33 GTR V-spec cluster with IMPUL 300km/h speedo
- Wolf3D Hand controller: Display mounted in dash, keypad in glove box
- Sparco suede racing wheel
- Works Bell removable hub lock
- Custom painted dash and door trimmings
- Nismo gear knob
- Apexi boost gauge
- AutoGauge Centre gauges; Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp
- Pioneer DEH-P8650MP head unit
- Front: 1pr Hertz 6.5” 2-way spk
- Rear: 1pr Hertz 6.5” bass woofers
- Best Overall GTS-T/GTT, SAU Nationals 2011
- Best Engine Bay, Autosalon F1GP 2009
- Best Overall GTS-T/GTT, SAU VIC Show N’ Shine 2009
- Best R33 GTS-T, SAU VIC Show N’ Shine 2009
- Most Improved Car, SAU VIC 2008
- Best R33 GTS-T, SAU VIC Show N’ Shine 2006
*Every SAU Show n’ Shine I have entered, car has won best of it’s class. In the years missing, I have not attended the event.
- Probably a few other mods that i have forgotten
NOTE: Engine set-up was built for response and torque, never wanted a dyno/drag car. The only factor limiting power is the size of the turbo.
The sale includes all the parts I have stocked up on, over the last 11 years (standard and aftermarket). Trust me, it’s an extensive list of bits, which include; fmic’s, 19” & 17” wheels, airboxs, std colour coded bonnet, etc.
I have no intension to give the car away and am not in a rush to sell.
Please contact me on: 0427 076490
Location: Near Calder Park RWY, Melbourne, Vic.