Please enter online via our google form and follow the payment link.
$249 for SAU VIC & WRX Member | $299 for everyone else
Level 1 (Come n Try) Licenses are $25 each and are purchased on the day of the event.
This event is capped at 40 entries to maximise track time, 5 groups of 8 cars each. There will be 1 Come N Try group only, so first in first served.
Broadford is a hidden gem and is difficult to book (as the motorcycle clubs get preference). It's also relatively expensive to book, SAU VIC looses money on this event but we conducted it because our member base likes the venue.
Canteen will be open all day for food and drink.
Video from last year here
Some info from our scrutineer, please read.
Good afternoon All Competitors & Come and Try Entrants. Your competition vehicles will be scrutinised by myself (Haider Butts) on the day of this event. I will like to take this opportunity to remind you of some recent updates in General Requirements for Cars and Drivers. In this post I will only mention the ones that affect competitors and vehicles at this event. I would highly recommend you to read this recent update in requirements in your own time:
1. Display a blue triangle to indicate location of the battery even if it is in the standard location of that vehicle. An additional triangle to be added if the battery is located inside the cockpit on or adjacent to the battery.
2. A visible towing point capable of accepting a 40mm cylindrical test object.
3. A fire extinguisher must display:
b. Type of extinguishant
c. Weight and volume of the extinguishant
d. Date of manufacture of the extinguisher
4. A fire extinguisher of minimum 900gms weight which meets AS1841 standard must be installed using a metal bracket within the reach of the driver fully harnessed. All drivers will be required to undergo this check at the time of scrutiny.
5. Fire extinguisher service tags are no longer accepted by themselves. A certificate of service is required on paper for each fire extinguisher installed in the vehicle.
6. SABELT Harnesses, I will be using the following identification post from CAMS to pass or fail SABELT seat harnesses. Please take a moment to read this carefully and if affected replace your SABELT harnesses before this event. Failure to do so may result in failing scrutiny.
7. A harness tagged “FOR FHR (frontal head restraint) Use Only” shall be only permitted if the driver is using a FIA certified FHR Device. Failure to produce a FHR device will result in fail scrutiny.
That all for now. If there are any other changes that apply to this meeting I will update this post. So watch this space.
I will be attending the Victorian Scrutineers meeting on the 20th of February. If you wish me to raise any questions or seek clarifications on your behalf in this meeting, please message me directly on Facebook. I will have your answers posted by COB 21st of February.
Entry List (17-02-2018 15:34PM)
Driver First Name
Car Make & Model
Ford Fiesta ST
Mitsubishi Evo IX
SKYLINE 1997 R33 GTST
Nissan Skyline GT-R
2017 Nissan GTR
Mitsubishi Evo IX
2013 Mitsi Evo X
Nissan R31 Skyline
R34 2dr GTT
Nissan Skyline GTR
1993 Mitsubishi GSR AWD
Nissan Skyline ECR33
Subaru GD WRX
Nissan R34 GTR
Nissan Skylne R32 GTR
Renault 182 F1 Clio Cup
Renault Clio 182
2016 CLIO RS TROPHY