SAU Community

Brand New 18" Ssr With Dish*sold*

For sale: Brand New SSR Vienna Schalk in black.

18x8 +37

18x9 +37

4/5 hole x 114.3

Condition: Brand new never fitted!

Price and price conditions: $2400 (Price dropped to 2K pick up)

Extra Info: These wheels are awesome in the flesh and rare as well. Possibly the only set in QLD unless you can prove me wrong. Made by Speed Star Corp. Will suit 4 stud silvias/180sx and 5 stud skylines as well. Heaps of dish for that VIP look! If you want to stand out and be original these are the wheels for you. Selling because the fronts do not clear my R34GTT brakes. Inspections and trial fitting available on arrangement.

post-6973-1123833468.jpg

post-6973-1123833488.jpg

Edited by n15m0

whould you consider swap 19" lenso with tyres or you after straight sale

Prefer a straight sale as I already purchased another set of wheels and tyres, but wouldn't mind having a look at what you have provided you are in Brisbane. Send me a pic to [email protected]

cheers

Prefer a straight sale as I already purchased another set of wheels and tyres, but wouldn't mind having a look at what you have provided you are in Brisbane. Send me a pic to [email protected]

cheers

ill send the pics now but i live in mildura vic but freight is no problem trucks go from here to there everyday cheap haha do yours come with tyres mine have good tread in very good condition

thanks

• 2 weeks later...