SAU Community

Where Is The Stock Bov Located?

heya, i know this a bad photo, but if ya look under ya hood, youll see this pipe going across the top of the engine. the bov is facing the firewall :)

it doesnt vent into the air like alot of aftermarket ones, but goes back through the turbo turbine. i think its ilegal to vent into the atmosphere in NSW

post-22516-1126083989.jpg

Edited by ranicx

yeh the cops around here are rather picky. quite anoying.

was going at about 55 in a 60 area, cause i could see the cop in the lane infront, and he started to slow down to look at the car. but i turned off b4 he got back all the way.

they like seem to target skylines :)

yeh the cops around here are rather picky. quite anoying.

was going at about 55 in a 60 area, cause i could see the cop in the lane infront, and he started to slow down to look at the car. but i turned off b4 he got back all the way. 

they like seem to target skylines :huh:

i haven't been pulled over once yet :blink:

cept, the other day i was driving to maccas for lunch, and some old d*@khead cop was on a driveway of a boat shop next to his car, and was staring at my car and talking as i drove past, then as i passed them i saw him and his partner (probably bum buddies too) scrambling to get into the car nice n quick so they could catch up to me, i was kinda loud driving past them, on boost and all, but yea, i was in the maccas drive through by the time they would have been near me