SAU Community

Orange Grove Maccas?

Guest Diabolik1

Guest Allan GTI-R

yeah - he got cut cos i saw him breaking traction on pitt street - looked to me like he was showing off.

So i had a laugh at him and his plate - i don't care if he was my best friend you do shit like that you leave yourself open :D

That's the best part about internet forums - everyone knows everyone :)

Goran, they prolly closed maccas cause of dickflops doin burnouts there, like this fool in a 33 who followed us out to Homebush one night. Whata tossa!! x/estside is bigger than any carpark!

Allan GTI-R, you may think your safe now buddy, but your tailpipe's in for the reaming of a lifetime when Loz finds it!

Mate, u can smoke my ass! I never say i own an R.....u were the little biatch tryin to pay me out over the keyboard. Ure the one loosen sleep over it.....not me. So how bout u take ure sorry ass and fcuk off back to fast fourums? I brake traction so i'm showin off?:bahaha:

Fcuk u and ure mutha fcukin mumma!

:Owned:

Originally posted by Allan GTI-R

yeah - he got cut cos i saw him breaking traction on pitt street - looked to me like he was showing off.

So i had a laugh at him and his plate - i don't care if he was my best friend you do shit like that you leave yourself open :(

That's the best part about internet forums - everyone knows everyone :P

My My Allan arent we making friends fast......A tip, if you want to trash talk about our members and fellow forums members then do it somewhere else. I hope your form on the fast fours boards doesnt carry over here.