SAU Community

R33 400r Front Bar For Sale Or Swap

Item: Nizmo 400r front bar (silver in color)

Item Condition: Good

Reason for Selling: like the standard Series 2 one better

Price and Payment Conditions: $300ono or swap for standard series 2 bar.

Extra Info:Bar is in great contition except for small crack and scrape mark. (look at the photo) Guy I bought the car of paid $800 for the bar.

Contact Details: PM me or call 0405 591 530 for more info.

post-24615-1132991502.jpgpost-24615-1132991581.jpg

Very nice front bar. Is that the standard S2 silver you have? and it looks that you dont have a front mount intercooler so it may have to be trimmed to fit am I correct? Are you willing to send to Sydney? Does it come with the indicators?

I have a S2 front bar that you want in the same colour but it has been trimmed to fit my cooler behind it and a couple of scratches. Might want to respray it if you want it perfect.

Sorry for the overdose of questions but I am interested.

Cheers >_<

Edited by LANFOH

yeah mate i will be interested as i'm going to be putting a front mount on mine very soon as well. the scratches don't mater as whatever bar i'm getting i will respray. if you can sent us a pic of yours we can take it from there.

Im still trying to sort out a front bar of another person aswell so I cant give you confirmation just yet, but thats a pic of my car in this thread. Ill have to get back to you because I may want to keep my standard bar aswell.

Ill be in touch

Cheers