Im Buying A Stagea S2 Manual

EGA41T

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from what ive heard, you cant have anything in the car when it is getting transported...is this true?

That is true.... I transported my Stagea from Brisbane to Adelaide via Adtrans; could definately NOT have anything in the car.

Bummer, Ive had a local company tow/crack my old Cel's front bar so just warning you.

I hope it all works out for you though, dont let my comments scare you.

Let us know :O

Yeah we probably don't need to know thanks Alex :) , all we can do is wait and see, having it smashed a second time before you get it would be too much though I think!

dont jinx me, the car has put me through enough crap lately as it is...with any luck it will all be smooth sailing from here on in...(touch wood)

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

The insurance claim on my front bar has just been authorised WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It saves me $900 that would otherwise have come out of my own pocket

...now i just have to decide what to do with the spare $900 that ive got sitting around.

hmmm.....front mount?....power fc?.... BOV?....aftermarket grille and eyelids?.... what to do?

today was the day, ive had an extremely busy day running around picking up cars and pulling off wheels and taking them to get tyres then putting the wheels and tyres back on the car, im exhausted and i only got a chance to take a couple of photos...

...my new stagea while i was "TRYING" to get it onto the car trailer (oh and thats my grandad in the photos if you were wondering)

post-25286-1142935437.jpg

post-25286-1142935470.jpg

post-25286-1142935489.jpg

post-25286-1142935437.jpg

post-25286-1142935470.jpg

post-25286-1142935489.jpg

Fantastic! How much better does it look in Australia! (strange thing to say) But yeah, it looks hot, can see how there were issues with the front bar and transport.

You must be really stoked to be in possession!

Enjoy it

Luke

edit: pics were working...

Edited by munchdesign

Arh, you were just resizing, nice move!

yeah, as much as i love my camera phone, the photos it takes are too big to post and still have people with dial-up be able to load the page

...still havnt figured out how to turn on the foglights in my front bar yet.

Congratulations! When do you get it registered? I assume that is why you are putting it on the trailer.

if all goes well i'll have it registered on thursday...fingers crossed