Blitz - LM Intercooler AU $ 821.41

Nismo - Fuel Pump ECR33 AU $ 314.56

Nismo - Fuel Regulator AU $ 135.31

Tomei - Adjustable cam Pully AU $ 175.24

Order Total AU $ 1,988.82

And from BOSImporting

3 1/2' Stainless Split dump $450

And magic cat $210 from Sydney.

Before i finally push the "purchase" button from all 3 places would anyone like to offer any suggestions? Im scared haha.... Andrew i know its about time...and Luke maybe i will be able to keep up with you soon... and slither your car is still HOTT

(I have Power FC and cat back already)

What about a panel filter or pod? Go panel.

You could wrap your dump in that fiberglass tape to keep the heat down in the engine bay. (unless your dump has a coating...) Much easier to put before installed...

Does the AVC-R come with a valve to actuate? Or does it use the factory one... - You might need one otherwise.

You may need intercooler plumbing.

Sounds good, but alot of users on here say that greenline.jp is quicker than Nengun...

i have heard negun and greeline are on par both sell stuff at good prices and delivery is usually reasonably.

That list looks pretty good to me actually makes me want to cry i wish i could just go out and spend $2000 :( as chrissso said i would also get a good panel filter or a pod with a box.

The other thing i dont know much about the nismo fuel pump but is there a reason going for that rather than something like a Bosch 040 ??? I am not familiar with the flow specs and i am sure the nismo one would be better quality but was just wondering

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...bosch+040+&+044

What about a panel filter or pod?  Go panel.

You could wrap your dump in that fiberglass tape to keep the heat down in the engine bay.  (unless your dump  has a coating...)  Much easier to put before installed...

Does the AVC-R come with a valve to actuate? Or does it use the factory one... - You might need one otherwise.

You may need intercooler plumbing.

Sounds good, but alot of users on here say that greenline.jp is quicker than Nengun...

The FMIC comes with piping already (it doesnt for the GTR version but i only have the GTST) Good thinking heat wrapping the dump.... i couldnt work out the AVCR contents, there is a seperate price for the actuator valve but i wasnt sure if this was for a replacement or if i needed to buy it upfront....I have a POD already *should have gone panel., but i did not put it in the car...

I am trying really hard to get a response from Greenline but no luck so far. .it is annoying because i really do want to buy it, and i know how busy they must be with time wasting dreamers (i have been guilty of this a few months ago, i wrote a few emails to see what i should save for) but now i have the money :(. The reason i went for nismo over bosch is because it was in the catalogue and didnt seem too over priced when i compared it to the other ones out there.

Cheers guys!!

If anyone has a phone # of greenline could they let me know? might be better if i called them and paid straight away so they dont think im wasting their time!!

bout time Heath! haha..

as ive mentioned to you before.. The bosch 040 fuel pump is pretty good, cheaper to your door... Yes, maybe nismo but the bosch are damn good.

Hurry up anyways.. when the cars back on the road.. i need a bit of a challenge.. :P

Nismo and Bosch 040 pumps are basically identical... save your cash and get an 040 from RACESPEC on these forums.

Also any reason you want the AVC-R? The Blitz SBC-ID and HKS controllers are much better.

Nismo and Bosch 040 pumps are basically identical... save your cash and get an 040 from RACESPEC on these forums.

Also any reason you want the AVC-R? The Blitz SBC-ID and HKS controllers are much better.

Yep just bought the Bosch 040 and AVC-R from gr33dy on the forum, pretty decent price... no idea why i wanted the AVC-R a lot of people seemed to be buying them so i thought they were OK. I think the blitz one was more exy so i went for the AVC-R.... hope its ok!!!