You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• what do you mean by "slight adjustment to my MAF"? Also you've given zero info on what you have, e.g. mods.
    • Yeah the 206kW/280hp agreement was too low, really hampered the performance cars (not that it mattered outside Japan, e.g. Supra).
    • It's also a total deal breaker for me. I've been teaching myself to tune and so far, seem to have done a good job up to 14psi. I want to continue learning. I found another tuner that I used many years ago that did a great job, so I'm waiting on the response from 3 places. Hopefully one of them doesn't lock it up, if not I'll start looking out of province. 
    • A quick google returned: “Stay away from japaneseclassics. They are well known now in the importing community that they take trash cars, slap a coat of paint and up mark a huge amount. You can check out team_free_spirt on insta. They do alot of the exposing right now” I can’t validate this but it would be cause for concern for me, especially if I’m considering buying sight unseen.   What this guy is saying is a pretty common practice in the market these days. I can say that team free spirit provide a lot of exposure on these efforts.
    • I might be old fashion, but I hate remote tuning/programming. I'm a PLC programmer in the oil & gas industry where we work on turbines and large compressors and as Dose stated, it's much easier to backoff or catch an issue quicker in person. My ass on site detects compressor surge or a leaned out popping fuel map from the ground shaking well before alarms pop or someone can scream on the phone to stop.