SAU Community

Stolen 9/3/06: R33 Nissan Skyline R33 Gtr

MRMADAZ

STOLEN ONLY HOURS AGO! 9/3/06 FROM GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY NATHAN CAMPUS

Nissan R33 Skyline GTR

Registration "RIDE IT"

- White

- 18 Inch Enkei Racing Wheels

If ANYONE has seen this vehicle at any time today (9/3/06) Please contact me IMEDIATELY on 0404430401 (me- Dave) or 0407175619 (mate - Adam)

This is not my car but my best mates. He is devistated cause the car was uninsured due to his age

post-25119-1141895244.jpg

post-25119-1141895282.jpg

Edited by MRMADAZ

I'll keep my eyes out here on the Sunshine Coast :blush:

If someone is driving it I doubt it will have the plates on it now.

If you know how much fuel it had in it, do a search around the area as much as you can as soon as possible because if someone has parked it after a joyride, you definately do not want a GTR sitting on the side of the road. Unfortunately you will have to do the searching yourself as the police can't help to much. Ask at some servos because with plates like that someone may have noticed it - its worth a try :(

Make sure you note all VIN numbers, aftermarket parts, pictures, etc and give tham to the SAU moderators if it does not get recovered. If the theives are stupid enough to try and sell stuff on this site then I am sure we will have our revenge ;) I will look out for you as I am sure every other GTR owner will in QLD.

Mate I feel for you.

That's f**ked, I had my R32 Stolen in January no insurance due to age also haven't seen it since 17/1/06.

Did he have a full Alarm system ?

Obviously if I hear anything you will be the first to know!

I wish the cops acctually gave a shit, it really wouldn't be that hard to catch these people if they are re-birthing the cars, which would usually be the case for a GT-R if they compared details of GTR's people are trying to get registered and did full inspections against any GTR's that had been stolen in say the last 12 months they would recover alot of cars.

Edited by sky88

holy crap griffith daym .. humm id ask SQIZZ he works at GU is his seen it around will keep it an eye out on nearby roads.. id check around GU behind the campus maybe they might have left it there after a joyride undamaged (fingers crossed)

cars been found (saw it on boostcruising) no major damage only door locks

"UPDATE Thanks to all who kept an eye out car was recovered by police yesterday lunchtime with no damage apart from the doorlocks."

cars been found (saw it on boostcruising) no major damage only door locks

"UPDATE Thanks to all who kept an eye out car was recovered by police yesterday lunchtime with no damage apart from the doorlocks."

Did they catch the idiots who stole it?