SAU Community

Anyone Help?

AMS

Meh found some funky stuff under the seat. a mate told me it was a tv tuner. it has got an rgb 2 rca inputs, sat nav and some other Funkeh Biznits connectiong. we got the ps2 out, hooked it all up, got half a signal, but there are lines going horizontal on the tv. attached aer some pictures of what were talking about, and can anyone translate it? please help me. :/

this is the dvd player

Dscf0728.jpg

Dscf0729.jpg

Dscf0730.jpg

this is the tv tuner thing we found under the seat

Dscf0731.jpg

Dscf0732.jpg

Dscf0736.jpg

weird thing on the dash.....im pretty sure this is the tv areil?

Dscf0737.jpg

bunny ears... lolz omg... is this the ariel for the gps?

Dscf0739.jpg

funkeh biznit cords hektik.. im uber funneh :sorcerer:

Dscf0743.jpg

in that pic, see the 3 black cords on the left? we need to know if they go to the stereo

plz hlp... kthnx bai

Did you google that model number (YEFX9991956)??

All i could find was this yahoo jp auction page

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...cial_s%26sa%3DG

This is the interesting bit;

Appraisal: 非常に良い Evaluator: Tom19641129 (276

Panasonic TV tuner YEFX 9991956 medieval times (end day and time: December 11th of 2005 o'clock of 22 38 minutes)

Comment : The extent which is surprised, quick * polite communication * payment thank you. It is very splendid successful bidder. And from heart you enjoy that it has the edge. Thank you very. (Appraisal day and time: December 11th of 2005 o'clock of 23 23 minutes)

Soo i'm guessing you're the proud owner of a medieval (ie: ancient by jap standards) tv tuner... hence the massive size and shitloads of wires, and wierd plugs that you dont see very commonly. Beyond this info (which you already guessed) i cant be much help..

Oh and i think the aerials would be the other way round- the rabbit ears for the tuner, the little pod thing for the gps..

i see they mounted your sat nav pod on the dash mines sitting on the top of my boot looks ugly as.

and i got the same bunny ear antennas on the back windscreen,

makes your car looked as if its got some expensive stuff in it, than again the sat pod could lead thieves to believe u got sat tracking