SAU Community

Envy Imports

$so_fly$

car yard - seems ok but better prices around

workshop - well i'm not allowed to leave negative feedback, so no comment

Edited by d0p3y

I purchased my 97 S2 R33 for $23k with "wound back" 61k on the clock. It had 17s, short shifter, exhaust, 400R body kit, HKS BOV, HKS intercooler, apexi AFM, HKS metalic pod.

I dealt with Herman from Envy and he was great. Nice guy he was.

Thumbs Up here for Envy & Herman.

I purchased my 97 S2 R33 for $23k with "wound back" 61k on the clock. It had 17s, short shifter, exhaust, 400R body kit, HKS BOV, HKS intercooler, apexi AFM, HKS metalic pod.

I dealt with Herman from Envy and he was great. Nice guy he was.

Thumbs Up here for Envy & Herman.

I got my Skyline from there, back when they were still in Mona Vale. Ripped me off in the trade-in though and the Allstates Warrenty provided wasnt worth the paper on the free pamphlet provided.

Ripped me off in the trade-in though and the Allstates Warrenty provided wasnt worth the paper on the free pamphlet provided.

are you suggesting that these traits are limited to envy?

lol

OK Can we please keep the negative comments to PM... I don't think that 1) Envy or 2) Dave would appreciate anyone slagging the workshop publically...

If you have something nice to say, please do so - negative comments please PM $so_fly$

They should take the good with the bad. What good is feedback if its all positive, itll end up being a thread full of false information leaving people with the wrong idea about them.

That said, I bought my s2 r33 gts off them [shes gone to car heaven now :cool: ], they were pretty cool bout everything, transactions went smoothly etc. Although for the price I paid for the gts i could have gotten a gtst ....

I got my Skyline from there, back when they were still in Mona Vale. Ripped me off in the trade-in though and the Allstates Warrenty provided wasnt worth the paper on the free pamphlet provided.

You sold your line?