SAU Community

Steering Wheels

i think it was an option on 40th anniversary models - the two i've seen didn't have the momo. I think i've seen that wheel on some wrx's tho (think MY02 models?? maybe STI's???)

The can be... but expect $$$

Try momo "Race"... Hella nice wheel.. and cheap as chips if bought from japan...

post-23673-1144418077.jpg

nice... i was just curious cos it's a little worn, and i wanted to keep the airbag, not that i ever plan on using it....

i think it was an option on 40th anniversary models - the two i've seen didn't have the momo. I think i've seen that wheel on some wrx's tho (think MY02 models?? maybe STI's???)

yeah, my mates sis has one on her wrx

yeah unless they dont know that the car had ABS from the start?

I have an S2 R33 with drivver/passenger airbag. mine arrived from japan with a momo on it and it passed compliance ok?

I doubt any authority would pick up on it ...

Hi,

Just quickly, does anyone know about this nismo steering wheel like where to buy it in australia and if it fits the hkb boss kits for an R32 gts-t. I really want to get it but dont know where to get it.

Thanks

post-24859-1144448206.jpg

Hi,

Just quickly, does anyone know about this nismo steering wheel like where to buy it in australia and if it fits the hkb boss kits for an R32 gts-t. I really want to get it but dont know where to get it.

Thanks

looks like an ordinary momo with a nismo horn button to me

looks like an ordinary momo with a nismo horn button to me

Thats what I originally thought, but I have also seen a closer picture of this in a magazine and on the metal part under the horn, Nismo is engraved.