SAU Community

Steering Wheels

I originally saw this steering wheel in a car mag, then I did a google search and came up with this:

http://www.raretrick.com/index.asp?cat=1&P...ProductsID=6455

So far, these are the only people that I have seen that sell that nismo steering wheel.

I have also emailed greenline asking if they know anything about it.

Hope that helps.

I originally saw this steering wheel in a car mag, then I did a google search and came up with this:

http://www.raretrick.com/index.asp?cat=1&P...ProductsID=6455

So far, these are the only people that I have seen that sell that nismo steering wheel.

I have also emailed greenline asking if they know anything about it.

Hope that helps.

thats ugly, get something that looks like its worth more that $50

alot of stock cars have nice steering wheel, this is what i have..

our of a mx5 clubman and looks sweet in a 32

post-2023-1144466034.jpg

ok, its not a "40th anniversary steering wheel" at all...

its a factory option momo, for the GTRs as far as i know, which was also made available as an option on the 40th anniv models...just like the GTR wing etc was made available as an option...

ive got 1 in my car (40th anniv) and ive seen it on 1 other s2 R33 (in pics) and in a 34GTR, and 1 33 GTR....

similar momo wheels are also in the EVO's and some rexes...

ill say this much, if you sell it, dont let it go cheap....they're pretty farking rare. most people that see mine ask what it is, and usually dont beleive its factory straight away. i love it...awesome wheel :D

its a factory option momo, for the GTRs as far as i know, which was also made available as an option on the 40th anniv models...just like the GTR wing etc was made available as an option...

ive got 1 in my car (40th anniv) and ive seen it on 1 other s2 R33 (in pics) and in a 34GTR, and 1 33 GTR....

ill say this much, if you sell it, dont let it go cheap....they're pretty farking rare. most people that see mine ask what it is, and usually dont beleive its factory straight away. i love it...awesome wheel :D

Its not an air bag wheel is it?

I have a MOMO Race wheel, very nice feel too it. Theres 2 sizes, a 320mm and a 350mm, I have the 320mm but I think I should have gone with the 350. Don't get me wrong its a great wheel, but I can't see some other guages on the dash because the edge of the wheel is in the way.

It is, however, awesome at trackdays :D

yeah ive got the momo race in 320mm... I like the smaller size! its more direct on the steering (ie. less distance your hands need to turn to turn the wheel)

It blocks a tiny bit of the guages in mine, but it's never given me trouble

ill say this much, if you sell it, dont let it go cheap....they're pretty farking rare. most people that see mine ask what it is, and usually dont beleive its factory straight away. i love it...awesome wheel ;)

same, i like the wheel, its just abit worn, was maybe lookin for the same wheel to replace it with...

• 2 weeks later...