SAU Community

My New Beast !

Hayabusa

Hi all, I put a deposite on a Stage about a week ago and have spent many hours reading about them since. I have found this site to be an unbeatable source of nfo so thought i better join up and sho off my new wheels. I pick the car up in about a week and i tell you the wait is well...... painfull. I got the car though a work mates brother and currently waiting for it to be complied. It cost me $14000 all up on road with 6mths rego. I took it for a test drive and noted that it was very bouncy? other than that it was awsome. Does it look lowered in the ( poor quality - fone ) photos i have ?. Here are the details I know about it:

1997 Stagea RS Four - DAYZ

auto ( :( )

Grade 4 import

76,000 k's

Excelant condition.

Remote start

Many thanks in advance for your input.

post-28821-1147083706.jpgpost-28821-1147083773.jpgpost-28821-1147083829.jpg

yes, i 100% gaurentee it is lowered.

If its bumpy, probably has coilovers and had fatter wheeres in japan.

On another note, i predict you have a motorola A920 or A1000?? My motorola did the same thing in the photos with the black spots :(

yes, i 100% gaurentee it is lowered.

If its bumpy, probably has coilovers and had fatter wheeres in japan.

On another note, i predict you have a motorola A920 or A1000?? My motorola did the same thing in the photos with the black spots :(

Sweet that it has been lowered, hope it does not slow up compliance tho. My fone is an o2 XDA mini.

Well done, nice price too. Definatly lowered too so might be worth checking it out and seeing what is missing and visit SydneyKid's suspension group buy thread and buy anything that you need.

And Welcome to your new aDdIcTiOn!

1997 Stagea RS Four - DAYZ

auto ( :) )

Grade 4 import

76,000 k's

Excelant condition.

Remote start

WELCOME :)

Ive got stock shocks (no springs) if you need them.......

So, you got a hayabusa??????? :)

post-18854-1147142082.jpg

Edited by Tangles

HELL YEAH ! i got a Hayabusa... no pics here at work tho. Will post some when I get home. ( better not put the ones with the naked misses sitting on it on here either.. lol )

HELL YEAH ! i got a Hayabusa... no pics here at work tho. Will post some when I get home. ( better not put the ones with the naked misses sitting on it on here either.. lol )

mmmmmmmm naked missus, OOPS, I meant mmmmmmmmmm Hayabusa

hahaha nice one

mod'd at all (bike, not the missus)?

read below link to see what sillyme did to my 'Blade - better power:weight ration than a Hayabusa or Zx12R!

ZX12R is my dream bike, I find the 'Busa too low for my size.

Plus Im not a fan of the looks of a Hayabusa or the Blackbird, whereas I reckon the mean-as looking ZX12R is nice indeed.

But damn knees are dictating to me that I get off for a while, god damn Im going to miss her.............last ride this weekend I reckon.

Edited by Tangles

I pick the car up in about a week and i tell you the wait is well...... painfull.

Try importing one from japan with a wait of about four months.....thats painful!

Try importing one from japan with a wait of about four months.....thats painful!

Ok fair point, I really did not know i was buying one till about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully im going to get it saturday.

Here is a pic of my other Beast.

post-28821-1147162251.jpg

EGA must have killed a Chinaman for his wheels to have taken so long to get here.

Mine took 22Dec to march 3rd for rego and I missed the Christmas boat.

EGA must have killed a Chinaman for his wheels to have taken so long to get here.

Mine took 22Dec to march 3rd for rego and I missed the Christmas boat.

26 Jan to May 9th for rego... Try buying one in Vic though, very little to choose from, and we need more imported anyway so I've done my bit!

nice new ride - the dayz bodykit is nice, i nearly picked up a dayz edition - it didnt have that grille though... i reckon the front bar looks like an S15... strawberryfaced stagea? And yeah thats definitely lowered, so if you want to swap back to standard suspension lemme know... :O

enjoy it! treat it nice, like.

My suspension is definatly aftermarket... I got to the compliance workshop - and they told me that my suspension was standard. Meh it was a good thing though... Cept my suspension is not standard rough as guts :rofl: