SAU Community

R33 Gts-t White Dial Kits

ro11or

Hey guys,

I guy I recently dealt with offered for me to sell these white face dials as a GROUP BUY!!

He has offered us a great price - only $70, they retail for $130 at AutoBarn and Motoquipe!!!!

So its a great price!!!

Info on the Dials:

- Made out of high quality plastic (similar to factory)

- Professionly screen printed

- The standard illumination supplied is usually Blue and Red, if special request with enough interest, any colours may be organised.

- Professionly cut

- Direct fit into standard cluster (No Modifcation required)

They are lit by the standard gauge cluster lighting (they are not electroluminescent) through the face which tints the light a different colour. (see image).

Ive seen these in person (R32 and R33) and the quality is excellent, much better than the cheap ebay versions!

I am in charge of accepting payments and I will be accepting Direct Deposit and PayPal (I would prefer paypal for YOUR peace of mind as they have preotection)

I know I am new to this group but I am honestly here JUST to share this great deal with you.

Colours and Styles are AS IS, so just post:

YES

Post as above if you want in, and then I will PM you and I will give you the details of this Group Buy!

Come on guys, you definately want in on this, these dials ARE FANTASTIC, I have seen these in person!!!

This group buy will close on the 25th May, so get in quick guys, Again I stress, these dials are SOOOOO HOT, so guys GET IN, and remember just reply yes and I will PM you the details of payment!!

post-28998-1147627856.jpg

post-28998-1147627901.jpg

Edited by ro11or

• 2 weeks later...
are these slip overs like cyberstork or replacements for the standard dial parts?

If they are replacements, id rate these over cyberstorks.

Hey bro, these are FULL replacements, PM me if your keen bud, I already sold a set of R32s and they arrived, but I dont think people are keen on the group buys, but the guy said I can do one offs as well for $70, but the more the merrier champ, they are truely awesome replacement dials!

No...it was the opposite problem actually. With even standard bulbs the light shone thru the white painted areas of the dials, I imagine white leds would be worse, switching to blue leds solved this but they cannot illuminate the gauge needles (since they are red plastic) so i decided not to use them.

No...it was the opposite problem actually. With even standard bulbs the light shone thru the white painted areas of the dials, I imagine white leds would be worse, switching to blue leds solved this but they cannot illuminate the gauge needles (since they are red plastic) so i decided not to use them.

fair call mate, first complaint i have heard..

:sweat: