SAU Community

Explosion In The Sky Then Huge Fire Trail Over Bris?

Slide

Sorry fellow SAUers of Brisbane, I should've pre-warned you all that I was taking the Skyline out for a drive... happens every 30minutes in Sydney, I drive so fast that I generate a sonic boom that reacts with the ions in the sky which in turn causes this explosion.

In fact, if Einstein was still alive he'd actually re-do all the theories of special relativity and include the RB engine into his calculations.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, I'll try to behave from now on :rofl:

Seriously though, that is quite interesting... envy those who saw it - not very often that acts of god are seen :rofl:

Stan, that is the most logical response in this thread :rofl:

Seriously though Aaron........was it just excitement over a certain set of rims? :rofl:.............

Ahh Chris, how I've missed your input to SAU, pure gold!!!!!!!!

*takes bow*

thankyou thankyou .... I'm here all week ... try the fish

Sorry fellow SAUers of Brisbane, I should've pre-warned you all that I was taking the Skyline out for a drive... happens every 30minutes in Sydney, I drive so fast that I generate a sonic boom that reacts with the ions in the sky which in turn causes this explosion.

In fact, if Einstein was still alive he'd actually re-do all the theories of special relativity and include the RB engine into his calculations.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, I'll try to behave from now on :D

Seriously though, that is quite interesting... envy those who saw it - not very often that acts of god are seen :wub:

:D

And i thought my car blew flames, DAAAAAAMN haha must be the turbo :D

Nah, it was when my R34 hit V-TEC and everyone who saw it said "YO"... the collective db level caused a seizmic rift in the universal time/space continuum and recreated the big bang :wave:

Your turbo had 1% to do with it, all about the V-TEC, YO!