SAU Community

Hybrid Red Skyline Intercooler Kit $599 [flyn], Only 3 Left.

Flying Performance International is the only official online Hybrid dealer

Flying Performance International official website www.flyn.com.au

Check out the Hybrid official website at www.powerdigger.com

LOGO10.JPGflying%20banner2.JPG

logo%20top%205.JPG

a3_1_b.JPG90_1_b.JPG

We are doing a stock clearance on this RED Hybrid GT Spec Intercooler KIt for $599.

We only have 5 left, so hurry.

*All kit contains one latest Hybrid GT SPEC Tube & Fin Intercooler, all necessary brackets, screws & nuts, silicon hoses, aluminium piping and stainless steel racing clamps

*All piping kit comes with a step-by-step pictorial instruction for easy DIY installation

* 1 year manufacturer warranty

Payment Instruction

Postage & Handling = Free freight Australia wide, required $40 freight insurance for possible loss or damage in transit

PAYMENT TO : FLYING PERFORMANCE INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD

ST. GEORGE BANK LIMITED

BRANCH NO. : 112-879

ACCOUNT NO. : 065766824

PLEASE you must give the bank your forum user name as the description of the transaction. That way it shows up on our bank statement with the amount you have sent us. So we can match your order with your payment otherwise there may be a delay for us to match the payment to your order!

After you have made the payment, please you must e-mail us with your payment date & amount, your name & postal details.

Once we receive your payment, we will inform you and send it at the same time.

It will be packed and sent securely in boxes or bubble padded bags for best protection.

Optional extra

93_1_b.JPG $49 Flying bov

05_1_b.JPG $49 Flying boost controller

1b_1_b.JPG $29 Flying boost controller

5c_1_b.JPG $229 + $25 extra freight

29_1_b.JPG $88 HKS style oil cooler (SOLD OUT)

b2_1_b.JPG $59 Flying steering wheel spacer

e7_1_b.JPG $49 Flying ground earth wire

e1_1_b.JPG $49 Flying engine start button

HSDlogo.gifHDS15HR.jpg

HSD Suspension

HSD coil-overs are used by 2005 Drift Australia champion Darren Appleton and many other prominent drivers in Australia. Now available only in the premium HR series, HSD coil-overs feature 55mm heavy-duty full-tapped dampers with 15-step damping adjustment. All models feature pillow-ball top mounts for easy installation and maximum control. Models with strut-type suspension also feature camber adjustment, while all models feature adjustable base height and spring seat height.

HSD coil-overs are supplied with spring rates intended for club-level motorsport, drift and street driving. Harder or softer springs are also available at just $100 a pair. All rates from 3kg/mm to 14kg/mm are kept in stock.

All HSD coil-overs come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects.

NISSAN

S13 Silvia or 180SX $1549

S14 200SX $1549

S15 200SX or Silvia $1549

R32 Skyline GTS & GTS-t (GTS-4 available to order) $1549

R33 Skyline GTS25 and GTS25t $1549

R34 Skyline GT and GT-t $1549

R32 GT-R $1549

R33 GT-R $1549

R34 GT-R $1549

Z32 300ZX and Fairlady Z $1549

Z33 350Z $1549

TOYOTA

JZX90 Mark II, Cresta, Chaser $1549

JZX100 Mark II, Cresta, Chaser $1549

JZA70 Supra (Also GA-70, MA70, MA71) $1549

JZA80 Supra $1549

SXE10 Altezza and Lexus IS200 **NEW** $1549

SUBARU

GC8 Impreza WRX (MY94 to MY00) $1599

GDB Impreza WRX (MY01 to MY02) $1599

GDB Impreza WRX (MY04 on) $1599

SG5 Forester $1599

MAZDA

FC3S RX-7 (Series IV and V) $1549

FD3S RX-7 (Series VI to VIII) $1549

MITSUBISHI

CP9A Lancer Evolution (IV to VI) $1549

CT9A Lancer Evolution (VII on) $1549

HONDA

EG Civic $1549

EK Civic $1549

DC2 Integra $1549

DC5 Integra **NEW** $1599

AP1 S2000 $1549

Edited by [FLYN]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO u still have any left interested. Live In brisbane. Will pay via Direct Deposit.

Just let me know if u have any than I'll pay.. and than u can send it up.

Want to put it on my r32 skyline gts-t. HAs the RB20 in it, Should b ok to fit on. Right.?

Thanx

yeh we still got a couple left. It will certainly fit your car no problem. thanks alot.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Inside and outside ESCON Field in Sapporo in Hokkaido
    • Gday gents, been having a issue for a little while now and have come for some advice. car is a r34 gt-four (awd na sedan), when taking tight corners such as car parks and roundabouts feels as if the diff is locked on both ends, have literally snapped 3 shafts and issues doing my head in. Car has 60k klm so mechanical failure in the diff is unlikely but possible, been to 2 very reputable shops near where I live and both have had no luck. What would be my process of trying to find the cause? not too interested in pulling apart transfer cases just to find nothing, have these cars come out with electronic BS that might cause this? not too mechanically inclined so any information will probably be passed on an expert thanks in advance 
    • I realise that perhaps no one will in Japan will see this, but why not try anyway. What are you driving in Japan? I have a (sniff (;_;) ) 2018 Toyota Corolla Sports 1.2L Turbo 6MT. It has a class trailing 116PS and 190Nm power/torque... 😐 Why? Because back in 2018 there was only 1(?) manual transmission car available from Toyota which was the 86 (not including the Mark X GRMN 2015/2019), so when they released this one I had to support them by getting one in the hope that they would continue to release more manual models. As it turns out they released the Supra, Yaris, and GR Corolla all with manual transmissons after that. Mods are RSR Ti2000 Down springs, HKS panel filter, 18x8.5" Weds Sports SA-20R Face F with 215/40R18 Toyota Proxes Sport tyres. Eventually a full exhaust, boost controller sub-con, Blitz turbocharger and aero parts will be added before it gets replaced... 
    • It looks proper factory fitted. It's exactly how I would do it. Well done 👍