SAU Community

It Jobs In Hobart

Medium Dave

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about a change of job, Im a bit tired of being taken for granted at my current workplace (whom shall remain nameless for the moment) working as a field technician - I am good at what I do and I always have good feedback, but I keep getting sent to jammed printers and delivery jobs, its getting a little frustrating... Anyhow, I am great on a helpdesk, good with people and I have great fault finding skills, so if your workplace is in need of an IT tech' I would appreciate the head's up about where you are and who to talk to so I can be Johnny on the spot with my resume :D Please feel free to pm me here

Thanks muchly,

Dave

Yeah traineeships in school are shit pay. That's my current job. If you have your cert 4 you might be able to get a Network Support Officer job in a school or if you have a degree Network Controller. They pay quite well.

you don't need a UNI degree for a NC job, NC is pretty basic in the sceme of things. NSO jobs arn't too bad, the DoE just give preference to trainee's for the positions. But you will get taken for granted where ever you go, IT people are treated like shit.

you don't need a UNI degree for a NC job, NC is pretty basic in the sceme of things. NSO jobs arn't too bad, the DoE just give preference to trainee's for the positions. But you will get taken for granted where ever you go, IT people are treated like shit.

All I heard was "wah wah wah" :O