You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah not sure. I sourced another relay no problem, its definitely a relay according to Nissan parts, they used those specific relays on a bunch if cars around that time, but my two options are, find a behind dash wiring loom which is proving difficult, or get the current loom fixed up by the shop when they put my rebuilt engine back in, they are confident in their auto electrical abilities. Thing is my current loom has anti-theft stuff and GPS immobilisers wired into it so easiest option may be to just fix the current one to save ripping apart the immobiliser. 
    • Took it apart to get to the bearing found out i was wrong the bearing was pressed on to the diff side and the part i removed only had the bearing side, checked the bearing all looked fine took the shaft end to a shop and they recon it was movement from back and forth that made the marks and not rumbling about, so i just changed the seal and put it all back again.
    • Oh dear. That's um. There's like. Um. a lot of bare wires there. Take the whole thing out. Something is very very shorted somewhere. IT IS NOT CAUSED BY THAT "RELAY" (assuming it is a relay).
    • Hey all. Had a bit of a scare today with my R34 GTT when i flicked on the tail/parker lights, and  some wiring started going up in smoke under the dash. The fuse didnt blow, it just melted the casing of the fuse so must have been a crap fuse? Previous owner did alot of wiring, some of which is quite sub par and the fuse that melted was definitely newer than the other ones that were in the fuse box, but didnt seem that he touched the wires that mainly got melted. Anyway may need a small section of a new loom, is there lots of similarities between the turbo and non turbo looms especially for under the dash stuff? The wired that got friend go into a 6 pin relay under the dash. The non turbo ones are less than half the price here from a wrecker and all i would need it the section that got fried and any other wires that are affected.  Thanks in advance