sproosy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Guys,

Well what a great cruise and dont ya just love that Macquarrie Pass. Thanks to steve for convincing everyone to head further south after the natio I think everyone found it well worth the extra distance and fuel Except for one who wanted to go back down and up again ( one run just wasnt enough for some).

SO!!!!!!!

Whens the next one?????

Cheers

Scott.

Yeah it was awesome hey.. thanks mitch and adam for the ride

i dunno about that drunk guy in the gong though "you wanna see a big ...."

and believe me this is one of the strangers last night that I DIDN'T provoke.

anyhow, awesome night, fell asleep on the way home, can't wait till the next one when i whip you all in my silvia.

Yeah it was awesome hey.. thanks mitch and adam for the ride

and believe me this is one of the strangers last night that I DIDN'T provoke.

anyhow, awesome night, fell asleep on the way home, can't wait till the next one when i whip you all in my silvia.

Yeah great run, thanks Liz for letting me know macquarie pass was a two way street! Oh and people I SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF LIZ!!!!! YAY and anytime, you are welcome in my car.

Scott nice meeting ya and you to Slider, finally put face to whore.

Though you might have said "you wanna see mine!?" :unsure::mad:

can't wait till the next one when i whip you all in my silvia.

ns.com crew gonna be there with ya? :ermm::stupid:

Yeah it was off the hook! Beau's 33GTR certainly does pack a punch! I want me a 33 GTR now! :laugh:

When i get my car back from teh mechanics i might see if yall wanna do a maquarie pass run. Im very keen to get out and give that a try - been a passenger just isnt the same! :happy:

And Slide, i know i didnt get to take my car, but i still made it so no stabbing for me bish! Hope teh tooth fairy is good to ya! :)

didnt you read the tooth fairy disclosure statement?

only complete tooth/teeth are exchangable for a cash reward. a tooth/teeth that has any structural damage cannot be redeemed for cash.

poor bugga.

Yeah, then she was provoking some poor guy who was running past, Awesome run guys, thanks for organising it and making me go up maquarie, it was well worth it, catch you guys on the next one

Werd!

I want a 33GTR now you bastard! Im never going passenger again! Unless im drinking or something.........

Now i have to make the decision of doing up the 32 or selling and buying a REAL car!

Hey Guys,

Well what a great cruise and dont ya just love that Macquarrie Pass. Thanks to steve for convincing everyone to head further south after the natio I think everyone found it well worth the extra distance and fuel Except for one who wanted to go back down and up again ( one run just wasnt enough for some).

SO!!!!!!!

Whens the next one?????

Cheers

Scott.

Hahaha, yeah, its a waste if you dont do the trip to macpass

You guys are WEAK!!!!! One go up and down isnt enough!!! :)

IN for the next one too

i liked macquarie pass more than the nasho... its alot trickier.

Yeah, well worth the 25 mins drive

i was in the shop.. i saw everything. she completley came onto him first... i dont blame him.

Yeah, he slipped Liz his number. We all saw it. He did it between taking off his shirt, and smacking his face on the corner of the fridge

IN for the next one too

i liked macquarie pass more than the nasho... its alot trickier.

Yep Im the same macquarie pass is heaps better then nasho!! :(

Love the new surf road so dreamy!!! :wave:;);)

Ill will be definatly up for going in someones car again next time :D

P.S Thanks Doodz and Smoky for letting me jump in :)

Though you might have said "you wanna see mine!?" ;):D

ns.com crew gonna be there with ya? :wave:;)

hahahaha....thank god i didn't say anything to him, there could have been trouble.

liz, u so did provoke him, I was there, I saw it.

hahaha :(

i was in the shop.. i saw everything. she completley came onto him first... i dont blame him.

oi! hahaha.. i had a few drinks, but not THAT many! lol

Yeah, then she was provoking some poor guy who was running past, Awesome run guys, thanks for organising it and making me go up maquarie, it was well worth it, catch you guys on the next one

shit that was funny, lol, well not really now thinking about it, but it was funny at the time lol

Yeah, he slipped Liz his number. We all saw it. He did it between taking off his shirt, and smacking his face on the corner of the fridge

Do you think it's too early to call?