SAU Community

Black 32 Oopsie

8OOSTN

Geez....poor fella. In the wrong place at the wrong time, things like this want to make you cry at times. At least the camry hit the rear of the 32.....i think.....

talk about wrong place at the wrong time, my mate got hit by a car running a red last night also, he was knocked out due to the crash, not sure if its a write off yet!

post-1287-1155876374.jpg

Dam Aaron i heard it was a write off. that sucks!! r u getin insurance money 4 a new car?

ohhh and what was the deal with those two hardcores that pulled up in the civic tryna start sh!t with u for crashing in 'their area' lol

good luck with everything mate

Doug.

Yeah man they must of felt heaps tuff. It's not like I was feelign good about crashing in the first place but then to have them fire up... wankers!

But unfortunatly I don't have comprehensive insurance so at the moment it's looking like I have to part out the skyline and probally start again. I've got another R32 lined up that I'm going to have a look at next weekend so hopefully that one is all good!

Cheers Guys

hey mate, yeh thats a write off for sure. hate to say, i recently had a bit of an accident, i didnt have full comp either, although im not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing cos they wouldnt have even bothered about using 2nd hand parts and it would have been about 12k to fix with all new parts and labour etc. and would have been a write off. id hate to just scrap it and get another one.

anyways, if ur going to sell off parts i would be very keen in buying the font left suspension off u along with some assorted parts from the front if they arnt damaged.

if ur interested give me a pm, good luck with the new 32.