SAU Community

R33 400r Front Bar,hks Rb25det Head Gasket,turbosmart Pro 45 Wastegsate,oil Cooler Kit.(prices Reduced)

I am selling my 33GTS-T so i do not require these items any more.The bar has been pre fiited to the car and removed for the sale of the car. The other items were planned upgrades to the car but have decided to sell the car and are new and unsed .

Item 1

R33 400R Front Bar . Unpainted, Extra glass added for strength in critical areas, Alum mesh panels for all openings in bar. Pre fiited to 33GTS-T.

$350.

Item 2

HKS Stopper Type Head Gasket for a RB25DET 1.6MM Thick . Lowers stock compression ratio approx .4 .

$350

Item 3

Oil Cooler Kit (EXCEPT HOSES) Consists of the following parts

19 Row Serck Oil Cooler (320x150x50mm)

4 X Speedflow Anodised 90Deg Dash10 Fittings

Sandwich Plate for RB Engines

2 X Speedflow Dash10 Adaptors for the Sandwich Plate.

$300.

Item 4

Turbosmart Wastegate Pro 45. Complete with "V" Bands and weld Flanges.

$400

Will Send Interstate at buyers expense or Pickup welcome.

PM Me for more info or Call on 0417779315

post-30848-1154751417.jpg

post-30848-1154751451.jpg

post-30848-1154751474.jpg

post-30848-1154751499.jpg

Edited by Sky95

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Anyone here a submersible fuel hose expert? I pulled my hanger out again for unrelated issues and noticed the hose I popped on last week has already swollen. This is Gates 27093 submersible hose. I've waiting on a response from Gates, but this surely can't be normal? This is on pump gas, not E85.  Is swelling a tad possibly normal? I've also been fighting with my power steering belt.... I've now tossed one and killed two. I just realigned my pulleys again, hoping this time it stays on. It doesn't like high rpm.   
    • Don't want to side track from the thread too much (don't want to upset the thread starter's run from 2007) so here's some old rusted Nissan Laurels in a parking lot in Nishinomiya, Hyogo-ken:
    • I guess that makes more sense. There being a front end with driveshafts for R cars but not S cars.
    • Wait, wat. Are you coming to Kansai?
    • Absolutely. Not knocking their ability on track at all, looks like a whole heap of fun. Just the crash safety aspect which I had my doubts about which those guys where able to engineer out of it 😄