SAU Community

1996 Vtir Prelude For Only $6000 Also 300zx With More Than $20000 In Work

ok guys my prelude has to go

its a 1996 model, 5sp, vtir, engine and gear box were just changed with all paper work. Fully optioned, pod, Exhaust , has some damage on the driver side rear panel, very easy repair, or can be driven as is been quoted $500 for the repair really good for sum1 wanting a cheap, fast, low Fuel car. askin $6000 which is dirt cheap, call me on 0415838233 must be sold asap, located in sydney

now for the 300zx

ok guys this car is my pride and joy but i have to part with it.

Its a twin turbo 1993 model 5sp man (2 seater version) now for the work done:

ENGINE

#forged pistons

#twin core front mount (huge)

#aftermarket injectors

#aftermarket fuel pump

#shaved heads

#titanium retainers, stainless steel valves, valve springs,along with aftermarket cams

#Haltec v2 computer (thats a stand alone)

#boost controler

# single exhaust coupled at the front 4 inch from the turbos back opening to a 5inch cannon (this is a custom exhaust cost heaps and sounds amazing)

#twin hks ssq bov

#twin hks pods rerouted using stainless steel pipe and carbon fiber vents

#plus more

Gear Box

#strengthened 1st, 2nd

#brass but clutch (6 puck)

#lightened flywheel

#new seals

Rest of the Goodies i.e Looks

#adjustable suspension (not the cheap stuff)

#18" 9" dished rims chrome lip and black inside

#veilside body kit (frnt bar)

#carbon fiber frnt panel

#carbon fiber vented bonnet

#leather, electric seats

#Massive sound system including, DVD player, TV, amps, custom made box for the whole back of the car with a alpine 15in canon sub which is the best on the market, 6'9''s , tweeters, cones, and more

#turbo timer

#boost gauge

#pivot shift light

#momo leather wheel and pedles and knob

There is prbly heaps of stuff iv missed but trust me you will be amazed, the car has was a mid-night blue but is now under primer as i was planning a devil yellow respray ( think about it yellow with the rims and carbon fiber will look great) you can have it as is or sprayed in the color of ur choice or in the old coulor if u like, we can work some thing out. Normally peple will ask for about $20K or more for a car like this, but im realistic and want a fast sale so it will be set a $12000 depending on wat would be done with the paint which is the bargin of a life time and will prbly b sold 2 the first person to see it you can call me on 0415838233

Can you please tell me how many kms the Honda has and what sort of condition it is in?

Thanks,

Omar

ok guys my prelude has to go

its a 1996 model, 5sp, vtir, engine and gear box were just changed with all paper work. Fully optioned, pod, Exhaust , has some damage on the driver side rear panel, very easy repair, or can be driven as is been quoted $500 for the repair really good for sum1 wanting a cheap, fast, low Fuel car. askin $6000 which is dirt cheap, call me on 0415838233 must be sold asap, located in sydney

now for the 300zx

ok guys this car is my pride and joy but i have to part with it.

Its a twin turbo 1993 model 5sp man (2 seater version) now for the work done:

ENGINE

#forged pistons

#twin core front mount (huge)

#aftermarket injectors

#aftermarket fuel pump

#shaved heads

#titanium retainers, stainless steel valves, valve springs,along with aftermarket cams

#Haltec v2 computer (thats a stand alone)

#boost controler

# single exhaust coupled at the front 4 inch from the turbos back opening to a 5inch cannon (this is a custom exhaust cost heaps and sounds amazing)

#twin hks ssq bov

#twin hks pods rerouted using stainless steel pipe and carbon fiber vents

#plus more

Gear Box

#strengthened 1st, 2nd

#brass but clutch (6 puck)

#lightened flywheel

#new seals

Rest of the Goodies i.e Looks

#adjustable suspension (not the cheap stuff)

#18" 9" dished rims chrome lip and black inside

#veilside body kit (frnt bar)

#carbon fiber frnt panel

#carbon fiber vented bonnet

#leather, electric seats

#Massive sound system including, DVD player, TV, amps, custom made box for the whole back of the car with a alpine 15in canon sub which is the best on the market, 6'9''s , tweeters, cones, and more

#turbo timer

#boost gauge

#pivot shift light

#momo leather wheel and pedles and knob

There is prbly heaps of stuff iv missed but trust me you will be amazed, the car has was a mid-night blue but is now under primer as i was planning a devil yellow respray ( think about it yellow with the rims and carbon fiber will look great) you can have it as is or sprayed in the color of ur choice or in the old coulor if u like, we can work some thing out. Normally peple will ask for about $20K or more for a car like this, but im realistic and want a fast sale so it will be set a $12000 depending on wat would be done with the paint which is the bargin of a life time and will prbly b sold 2 the first person to see it you can call me on 0415838233