SAU Community

Xbox 360 Live Wireless Performance

stink

HI All,

I just got the wireless adapter for my 360 and must say am very impressed at the improvement of xbox live performance. My signal strength is pretty low due to the location of my router etc but still i can play game on live with minimal problems, played pgr3 and world cup 06 yesterday and it was great.

Also the ease of use and ability to use the 360 as a media centre extender is great.

Cheers Stink

Same, i bought XB360 and wireless adapter yesterday, had it all up and running in less than 10mins, and not an issue with my router. The speed is sweet i can stream mp3s from a pc and still be on xboxlive in PGR3. ;)

cheers

Evil

Most definately on the expensive side :rolleyes: but it allows me to move the xbox anywhere in the house and not worry about cables. Not worth $180, but a decent pci wireless card is around the $120-150 mark anyway.

cheers

Evil

Yeah for what it supports it a good little adapter, like evil said you will pay close to that anyway buying something else. I got mine for 159 from target.

When buying an IT hardware you should always check for compatibility with your existing gear, its a given!