SAU Community

1st Speeding Ticket!

JaiJai

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first and only fine was for going 45 over and driving the racing line thro a sweet corner on the way back from the coast this side of bungendore, which should have resulted in a $1400 fine he said but downed it to $500. And also i never recieved any notice about losing points or anything, i was on my p's in my friends mums commadore.

My first and only fine was for going 45 over and driving the racing line thro a sweet corner on the way back from the coast this side of bungendore, which should have resulted in a $1400 fine he said but downed it to $500. And also i never recieved any notice about losing points or anything, i was on my p's in my friends mums commadore.

lucky bastard! well Im still happy with my fine so yer

It wasn't me that got the beating. The guy was clocked at 242 in a 80 zone but after a chase the cop told him that and he said something like 'I thought I was going much faster than that' which is when he got beaten up. I think the Seargant back at the station let him go so there wouldn't be any issues about the beating.

there are dozens of stories like that in bathurst, except conrod straight is only a 60 zone. every kid who gets his P's and their mum owns a hotted up commodore has been done thrashing it down conrod straight. cops don't look to kindly on the ones they catch, and i've heard of the phone book being used on some occasions

there are dozens of stories like that in bathurst, except conrod straight is only a 60 zone. every kid who gets his P's and their mum owns a hotted up commodore has been done thrashing it down conrod straight. cops don't look to kindly on the ones they catch, and i've heard of the phone book being used on some occasions

250+ DOWN CONROD? AMIRITE!

Phone Book Stories scare me, so do morons who don't do a scouting lap first...

Actually, doing Supersprints down there with the Light Car Club was fun+++

Edited by nsanity

Speeding tickets.

I've been clean for 5 years, prior to that though I lost my licence.... twice. Once for running out of points, and once for doing 89 kays over the limit (100 zone).

Stupid me, but nothing major since.

Speeding tickets.

I've been clean for 5 years, prior to that though I lost my licence.... twice. Once for running out of points, and once for doing 89 kays over the limit (100 zone).

Stupid me, but nothing major since.

So you actually can loose your license for going 89kms over or was that Ps

Yeah had a bunch of mates go for a road trip down there, 3 licenses lost - silly but as one bloke said "pictures last forever!"