SAU Community

Wanted Temp Work For 1 Month

r31turbo

hi guys, i feel a bit silly about posting this but i was hoping maybe someone was able to help.

heres the situation. ive recently finished an i.t. contract for *company* and i left finishing the initial 3month contract even though it was extended. now i have gotten an engineering consultancy job with *a company* which is great and i couldnt be happier great people and great money, but i dont start til the 6th of novemeber.

i am looking for some casual/ fulltime whatever work for the 1 month gap. im strong and fit and can do any labour work as ive worked as a gardener and in construction during my uni time. i have a forklift license and can also do any web development. :O i will work doing anything.

i have a job with rebel lined up as a casual but their interview process seems to be taking forever and by the time they hire me i may not need it so im looking for an immediate start. ive applied everywhere so im hoping someone might have a good suggestion.

financially i dont need to work at all during this month but im getting very bored lol and the money wouldnt be that bad.

i tried to use the flinders uni job service again for temp jobs but you must be a student and im no longer a student.... so even if anyone can look up a job for me there and pass me the details lol... although i dont know if that will work :) cheers :laugh:

Edited by r31turbo

wow

Congratulation about the new job at "a company", I always want to work for them. I am envy :laugh:

Flinders employment service centre will be the best for this kind of fill in job, search on their web site and message me the job you after

for some reason I can still access their service even grad. :O

and have u thought about work as a delivery driver?

Edited by Maxx

guess what maxx can still access the uni service over the phone.

i made the mistake of asking in person if im still able to use it 1 week ago but over the phone im still registered so im gona try find some jobs using that service although at the moment there are no labour or temp jobs :) i tried with a random job and the lady supplied me the details yay. lol. see u guys at the dyno day tommorrow