SAU Community

Sold

antone have u offered anyone over 9k? this guy is trying to sell his car for $13500 and u r just insulting him and others as well including myself and everyone else you have tried to offer well below what myself and they have been asking for their cars. How about you get the money this person is after and then perhaps make a genuine offer not like the offers you've been making on EVERY R32 for sale - from what I've seen the cars have been selling for 12k + and uve been offering around 10k which you say you don't have. You've mentioned you have 7k... get some $$ and then make some genuine offers instead of wasting people's time.

Oh and thats a nice looking R32 buddy...good luck with your sale... I think we are all having issues with selling our 32s now and people like this guy (ANTONE) don't help... good luck

Edited by [SKYXTC]

' date='17 Nov 2006, 09:22 PM' post='2681956']

antone have u offered anyone over 9k? this guy is trying to sell his car for $13500 and u r just insulting him and others as well including myself and everyone else you have tried to offer well below what myself and they have been asking for their cars. How about you get the money this person is after and then perhaps make a genuine offer not like the offers you've been making on EVERY R32 for sale - from what I've seen the cars have been selling for 12k + and uve been offering around 10k which you say you don't have. You've mentioned you have 7k... get some $$ and then make some genuine offers instead of wasting people's time.

Oh and thats a nice looking R32 buddy...good luck with your sale... I think we are all having issues with selling our 32s now and people like this guy (ANTONE) don't help... good luck

That was so uncalled for.

I used the report post button for the first time :( lets see how that works