SAU Community

Hey guys..

I lost my licence last night and it's time i sell the car.

Since august the car has been great. As a p plater with the new restricted laws this was a great car to learn on etc. Think about it.. This car has the 5 STUD CONVERSION which means no shitty non turbo brakes and no 4 stud.. it's the upgraded gts-t brakes and 5 stud with 18" starcorp impuls to match :laugh: It has recaro seats and a decent sound system, and manual, what more could a p plater want?

Price: $10,000 ono

Here are the details:

- Model: Skyline R32 GTS

- Body: 2 door coupe

- Color: Black

- Engine: 2.0 litre RB20DE

- Transmission: Manual

- Mileage: 146,000 Km

- Drive: RWD

- Year: 1993

12 months REGO

Condition:

- Car is in good condition for its age

- Driven well, very reliable

- Used everyday for driving to and from school

- Factory paint

- No major accident damage

Features:

The car comes with the standard:

- Power windows

- Power mirrors

- Computer climate control

- Projector headlights

- Central locking

- Rear window wiper

- 5 stud conversion

- 18" Starcorp Racing impuls with dish on the rear

- Recaro sr111 bucket seats both driver and passenger

- Sony Xplod head unit

- Pioneer 350watt 6x9's

- Kenwood 5" 150watts

- Schneider amp in boot

- Momo race wheel

- Pod Filter

- Autometer Voltmeter

- Viper Alarm system which includes window liftup, fuel pump cutoff, remote start, boot immoboliser etc.

- Brand new Exedy Race clutch (changed 500km's ago)

- Brand Set of Spark Plugs (changed 500km's ago)

- 80% front tread on tyres

- 90% rear tread on tyres

Service History:

- Serviced every 10000km

Problems:

- Bonnet has been keyed twice.. not a big deal

- Scratch on the boot for when removing spoiler

- Missing some of the boot trim

- Missing the space saver tyre in the boot

post-28631-1165022186.jpg

post-28631-1165022237.jpg

post-28631-1165022249.jpg