SAU Community

Number Plate

If we post any up for you its more than likely that by the time you get to the rta someone else will have taken it hehe

Anyway every time i think of one its already taken, i just type them into the RTA data base thing and it'll give you something close, but prob completely different....anyway id just recommend typing them into the search and see if you get lucky and it isn't taken :)

GTSDET

WNTGTR (hehe)

UWNTME

RCEBRD

HWIROL (i was proud of that one...hmm i should get it for myself :happy:im always saying "thats how i roll" lol)

haha not bad boyz...i like UWNTME RU32NYT crazy too bad it dun fit...d things u fellaz come up with..good 1 boyz!

Perhaps if you let everyone know which state you're in, people can offer valid combinations?

:sorcerer:

all the ones i offered are valid, i cross checked them all on the RTA website to see if they were taken >_<

All states have different combinations available, and checking if something is available in NSW doesn't help much if the person doing the asking lives elsewhere, which is why it's worth establishing which state the thread starter lives in. :)

....anyhoo, this thread seems to defeat it's own purpose, something is hardly "custom and unique" if it's an idea which has been taken directly from someone elses brain :no: