SAU Community

Dangerous

Addison

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first episode of the week is tuesdays 8 30 but they seem to repeat it at random times during the week, im sure if you had a look in the guide youd be able to watch it at a certian time any day of the week..

the show isn't to bad, but man they could of made it more realistic, like when they steal that atm across the road from the cop shop, that is so bullshit, you would of got fcked over straight away

but yeah hope it gets better......

Edited by MINI BUS

lol its not meant to be real though

if it was REAL then it would be cars cruising and the only bad thing they do is when they stop at maccas and throw pickles on the wall.. its meant to be dramatic and exciting :cheers: i like it

• 2 weeks later...

its a top show. all u gotta do is close your eyes and wish that punchbowl wasn't 20min from your house hahaha.

if you put the bullsh*t fake accents (esp. from that asian dude), the glorious life they claim to have its got a really good story line. last nights show was the best, the ending had me on the edge of the seat. if she stopped with the try hard accent shes not a bad sort too.

hmmz ok I just found it on a torrent site LOLz :D

told u we recording it on dvd recorder, can make plenty copies :dry: (for personal use of course)

last nights episode was pretty good, its getting deeper and deeper into the story, half way through now

That dad bloke is absolutely hilarious, "hey you stole my f%*cking mags!"

hahahaha yes I always laugh my ass off at that guy, especially when he's having a sook about his mags.

I think he's the only guy in the whole show who's ace at his role. Can't fault him, his acting is spot on haha

hahahaha yes I always laugh my ass off at that guy, especially when he's having a sook about his mags.

I think he's the only guy in the whole show who's ace at his role. Can't fault him, his acting is spot on haha

Yea he is pretty good. The asian guy is shit and I also think that head cop guy with the beard is shit, he should be swapped with the other cop who he was giving cash too, because the other cop looks like a hard ass.

correct me if im wrong,but in last tuesday's episode was the chick EC serious about asking that dodgey mechanic to put a turbo WRX engine into her Skyline???

maybe i missed something.

but yeh.i like it,better then home & away.lol

correct me if im wrong,but in last tuesday's episode was the chick EC serious about asking that dodgey mechanic to put a turbo WRX engine into her Skyline???

maybe i missed something.

but yeh.i like it,better then home & away.lol

well it "is a nice fresh tight engine" according to her, and the line is non turbo... hey it would be an improvement and definately different haha