SAU Community

Please Delete

it did it again!

pm'D!

may i see pictures of the back of the car?

here is a pic of rear, As I said I need a stock sr20det 180sx for a Sil80 project i'm building and really cant be stuffed doing engine conversion's but if you have pics send them and we will see. it would have to be worth it.

post-24970-1170410535.jpg

Edited by Rifleman

Sorry, its a nice sil80 but i need a sr20 man, not interested in engine transfers.

Just looking for a 7k to 8k man sr20 180sx or sil80 or cash. thanks anyway mate

Sorry to shit on you'r parade mate, but the only sr20 180 manual for 7 or 8k would be a track car.. cant get it on the road.

The cheapest SR20DET manual in DRIVABLE condition would be a s13 silvia FROM 10k+ 180 from 12k+

Ps where and how much did that fire extinguisher set you back?

Sorry to shit on you'r parade mate, but the only sr20 180 manual for 7 or 8k would be a track car.. cant get it on the road.

The cheapest SR20DET manual in DRIVABLE condition would be a s13 silvia FROM 10k+ 180 from 12k+

Ps where and how much did that fire extinguisher set you back?

Ok first of all i posted this ad to sell or swap my car not listen to guys arguing about price. A mate just bought a DRIVABLE s13 silvia manual SR20DET for 4k and will have it on the road for less than 2k more so next time you wanna criticize some one about what they want, keep it to yourself.

And the fire extinguisher was given to me by Work. dont know price.

Edited by Rifleman

Ok first of all i posted this ad to sell or swap my car not listen to guys arguing about price. A mate just bought a DRIVABLE s13 silvia manual SR20DET for 4k and will have it on the road for less than 2k more so next time you wanna criticize some one about what they want, keep it to yourself.

And the fire extinguisher was given to me by Work. dont know price.

Yeah mate don't have a sook, im just letting you know before you buy a lemon.

No Swaps anymore, just cash. Need it for motorbike and pay off some debts

Price is Neg, make a sensible offer.

Have the HICAS Lockbar and Nolathane bushes sitting here waiting to be put in. (f**king Work!!!)

Edited by Rifleman

BUMP, off topic any one know how easy it is to make a Sileighty. Is it just bolt off 180sx side fenders, front bar, lights and hood and just swap and bolt on silvia parts or are there some fiddly bits i need to know off?

Edited by Rifleman

• 2 weeks later...