SAU Community

Fitting +35 Rims Onto An R33.

Tales

Hey everyone I have a set of rims -

Manaray VR-5 Gold/Silver Chrome Alloys 18 x 8.5j +35 x4

They were originally for my supra but chose to keep my bbs rims and put them on tha 33.

Thing is I dont know if these will fit or if the studs will line up. As the rims i have purchased are in melbourne i cant try them on a skyline yet :laugh: As i also dont know of the offset of the R33. If offset if much diff can just use a spacer?

Cheers

Mikeay

34t8x0o.jpg

+35 offset will fit the skyline, thats the standard offset.

its just the spoke you'll need to worry about. by the looks of them they look ok.

as long as the the wheel nut pattern is 5x114.3 they'll fit the skyline, and check the counter bore size on the back of the rim to see if it sits ok on the hub

Edited by cheez

kk cheers guys will double check. hmmm would a spacer fix this? Ive heard of ppl having the studs redrilled. Correct me if im wrong but im unsure if thats what they call it when they modify them to suit slightly different stud spacing.

nice wheels mate. :( should fit without too much drama.

you can have studs redrilled definitely. will cost you tho. would have to call a few places to get quotes on them.

cheers,

deriq.

cheers Deriq! Was going to fit them to my supra originally but now im selling her theres no point. And the fact they would look sweet as on a 33 :( Would have liked more dish tho as they are only 8.5's. Wouldnt mind 9.5 or 10s ^^ to be extra happy lol hmm though i wonder if it would be pricey to have them redrilled??

Yup i luv em although not to keen on that type of color gold. Maybe a flat gold or bright silver?? If i can find a set of nicely dished bbs lm then these are gonna go lol Was gona go for fusions but then i found these on supraforums :huh:

I got +32 on the fronts, and they fit fine.. perfecty.. Just had to rip the inner guards.. but i got 235s and they big rubber..

Rears will be fine as well!!

just worry about the brakes. Just hope they dont touch the calipers!!