SAU Community

Hks Stuff + Digital Ecu Display, Cr Kai 18's

Hey all...

The car is officially heading for the scrap yard so i'll be slowly selling what i could get off it...Located in Sydney

I managed to get a few things off before insurance co. took it away...Nb Nothing else available like panels and spares... had to leave the car as is for insurance purposes. Sorry. Any reasonable offers considered..

We'll start off with a HKS Chrono DB electronic Boost gauge. Neat Gauge which features Warning, Peak hold, Playback, Simultaneous Display and a Self-Diagnosis mode. Nice white glow at night... Comes with HKS controller so you can daisy chain all the other gauges like exhaust, vacuum etc...All hoses included. Easy install!

Also comes with fibreglass pod holder thats been moulded to fit perfectly in the R33... made by someone here on the forums. Take the lot for $220. (Gauge itself is this price alone)

post-23976-1179133290_thumb.jpgpost-23976-1179133381_thumb.jpg

post-23976-1179133296_thumb.jpgpost-23976-1179133306_thumb.jpg

Also have a Digital Dash / ECU made by Impakt on these forums. Full credit to Darren for coming up with this... Does what a $12000 unit can do in terms of diagnosing. This thread says enough about the product. Priceless in my opinion. Saves me thousands....

post-23976-1179133281_thumb.jpg

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...7&hl=Impakt

http://members.optusnet.com.au/impakt01/nds/

Paid over 300 for this, brand new condition only used a few times for troubleshooting. $200 bucks to whoever wants it.

Genuine HKS SSQV

SOLD!

And finally the beloved CR KAI Work emotion wheels....

Absolutely awesome looking wheels. Good luck finding them in chrome. Don't even think on the Work website they mention them in chrome anymore.. Never seen these anywhere in AUS. Imported them from Japan about a year ago. As new except a small chip in rear left where i ran over a brick while reverse parking, Can hardly be seen.... You've never seen a brick get thrown so far in ur life when that happened.....

These will be available in about 2 weeks - would prefer local pickup but shipping can be arranged.

Perfect offset for the skyline. Sat immaculate. . Guards weren't rolled on the car, no rubbing. (Camber kit was installed though) Numerous comments on these...

Dimensions Front- 18 x 8.5 +34 / Rear - 18 x 9.5 +38 114.5. These offsets are from memory so dont quote me.... Will confirm when i get the rims back.

Does provide a pretty solid footprint when looking from the rear.

They come with GT Radial tyres (255 read, 235 front) 80-90% tread all round. Even wear. Looking for $1900 with these tyres. (Rims are over 2100 alone with over 1K worth of rubber). Also comes with Rays iodised blue locknuts that can be seen in the pics.

post-23976-1179133361_thumb.jpg

post-23976-1179133349_thumb.jpg

post-23976-1179133323_thumb.jpg

Trying to dig up more pics... can get more when i get them back.

Example on S15 for looks. These were on an S15 while i borrowed the stockers for those wondering but the offset wasnt quite right for these... stuck out slightly. If you were running some extreme negative camber they might look alright... Just incase anyone with an S15 as interested.

post-23976-1179133341_thumb.jpg

Also found a stock dump, front and cat lying around if anyone wants it. Buy me an oportos meal and we're even if u want it.

I will be away in Melbourne for the next few days for work... back next Tuesday so things can be sent out after that. Wheels as i said will take about two weeks to get my hands back on. Can be contacted on Mobile 0416387244 or simply PM. Email [email protected] if need be as well.

post-23976-1179133271_thumb.jpg

post-23976-1179133314_thumb.jpg

post-23976-1179133333_thumb.jpg

hey mate are u willing to send the hks SSQV to adelaide for the same price $250 cause ill buy it off you if ur willing to post it :rolleyes:

Why not... its ANZAC day and im half pissed...

As long as u dont mind it being posted out next tuesday when i get home its all yours..

PM address and ill PM you bank details for transfer....

Thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...