SAU Community

Cuise Friday

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think u should make a cruise or u can come pick me up cruise to a club check out the talent maybe pick up then cruise to another club check out talent and do that. there u go a cruise all planned out we shall start at 9 pm i think then when u get bored of me that will be the end of the cruise :(

what do u think :wave:

nah it was to stop long enought to see the talent if good work the magic then cruise to next club not go in that would take to long to get in haha :P

so i think that idea is good then when u get bored we find someone to race hahaha so u picking me up on friday and u can put this sign on the car pointing to me hahaha :)

Make One or Create 1.........

I'm Sure Ppl will Turn up if they r Bored....

Use an Old Map hehe

Hey J-Baby.. r u Jess n Her R33???

I'm Salad..

-SeS

sure is a have a 95' 4 door

my pride and joy

Can i Bring my GayShe and Tranny Friend Along.. n the other 1 that Actually Had an Operation.. hehe

Let's Hit "The Court" n do Burnouts n Park right infront of the Police Station haha

-SeS

i call shot gun and i call shot gun for the im stupid hat :D

hahaha this sounds fun so are we actually going to do it R Dirty 3 are u coming to Jess

Probably not LOL

Have a mate from out of perth coming down. He is a jap import driver also. Was going to try and show him the perth scene, but as there are no cruises on, i guess not.

hahahaha my bad apoliges to Jen but i dont think i got u mixed up but if i did my bad any way RDirty3 he will be seeing the city life but instead of a lot of cars he will be seeing a lot of girls hahahah okay another day :D