SAU Community

Big Cruise From Newy To Sydney.

petrolfix

i just bought a new stagea my names matt and i live in abermain

i am hosting a cruise on the 27th of may from the bp at thornton at the end of the freeway meet at 9am leave by 930 going up to singlton down the putty rd to windsor for lunch then across some more windy roads to nrth hornsby then up the free way home hope to see some of you it will be a good day pm me if you need any more details

:P:(

reminder

am hosting a cruise on the 27th of may from the bp at thornton at the end of the freeway meet at 9am leave by 930 going up to singlton down the putty rd to windsor for lunch then across some more windy roads to nrth hornsby then up the free way home hope to see some of you it will be a good day pm me if you need any more details

thts tommrow be there you now u want to

Normal rules apply no tyre smoke no hard driving, just as much shit talk as possible and bring your lap tops you f**king soft cocks. no non matching rims cause your cars have to look as nice as possible. everone has to pull each others dicks and tell everone how cool there car is even tho they are shit, only tech book mods allowed on this cruise.

ps can i bring my pink s13 ute