SAU Community

Fs: Street/race Gtr32, Mod-plated And Street Registered. $26000! 40k++ Worth Of Parts N Work.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish i had taken some vids of this, i'm sure they'd help you sell it, sounds so tough!

Can't believe the lack of interest in this thread!

theres some more old pics from when i had it in here Clickety Click

Edited by «Cyph3r»

Well i can't believe it either jamie. Am waiting on 1 keen buyer who might fly over soon though. :) That said, this car is still available guys. I think the problem is that nobody has come and seen this car in the flesh and really see n know fer themselves how hard it goes and handles yet, cuz im sure they will be convinced when they do. I was the first person to seriously view this car(lucky i made it before the other fellas) when jamie was selling it, and *poof* SOLD - to me. Isn't that right jamie~ I think anyone who's seriously interested needs to come and see this car in the flesh.

FIRST POST UPDATED. NOW $28000 with EXTRA '97 GTR33 Vspec gearbox(modified to take both push/pull clutches) guaranteed with just genuine 40000kms from WillAll Racing in SA. Offer open till next tuesday before i fly off on wednesday!!! After that i might leave it with a performance caryard and it will definitely carry a much higher price tag, so ideally i'd rather let it go to someone who's really interested in owning this well-built GTR.

Edited by J-Boy

BUMP. Guys, anyone who has ready $$ and buys this before wednesday(27th June) will really save a few thousand dollars if i decide to pass it to the caryard. Sincerely, i'd very much prefer not to pass it to the caryard. I might be further negotiable if you buy this BEFORE wednesday 27th june. Snap it up, trust me, you won't regret it.

Thanx mate, i cant believe its not sold yet too. I've gone overseas already at this moment but ive made a decision not to leave the car to the caryard. Ive left it in my trusted mate's hands and it is still for sale. Contact Kelvin at 0433172568 or contact me via email if you are seriously interested and fer those who have expressed interest earlier.

Come on peepz! Someone snap up this great deal! REVS check and all welcome. Car does not have any finance owing on it. No accident history etc. At this price, it might be hard to find any other track-setup cars with this kindda power and reliability that does sub-minute laps on Queensland Raceway~

Well I have no problems with the transport authority here in Queensland. That includes my modified seating capacity of 2, my full bucket seats and a full roll cage, which are all covered by my modification plates. The GT wing and carnards are for track-only use but ive been pulled over before with it and usually it's just after a track event and i just tell them i just had a track event. Normally it's nothing more than a chitchat later even after popping the bonnet. Without the GT wing and carnards, i would say my gtr looks pretty normal, with just the seats, wheels and cage which are all not a problem. But once you hear n see it go a lil harder, then you might think "It's not 'normal' afterall." :laugh:

I keep coming back and looking at this wondering if I could get the wife to let me buy a track GTR as well. I'm finding that the fun I have with my car isn't about the street but is really on the track and skidpad, etc. It does look like a well built machine.