SAU Community

Fs: Street/race Gtr32, Mod-plated And Street Registered. $26000! 40k++ Worth Of Parts N Work.

Personally for me, I find that my development to being a better driver happens predominantly on the tracks and closed events where I am able to fully concentrate on the car and driving itself to brush up my skills. Street driving, no matter how hard, will have a certain limit to how much one can learn, because our minds will always subconciously be worried about the police, accidents etc. As fer having fun, ever since my first track event and skidpan, it was more than enough to convince me that I would never have so much fun and at the same time learn so much in a day compared to years n years of hard driving on the street.

I dare say this machine is built to compete and will not disappoint any level of driver. Taking a street car beyond street to be able to compete on the track more competitively is a big step and might involve quite a bit of cost and worry about the police etc, and well here i guess you have it, something that is ready fer you to hone yer driving skills, compete and still drive daily or to the tracks and back all in one machine! And all not fer too big a sum too~~ :( I've never had a single ticket from authorities, I drive this daily and on the circuit. Although it might not be an absolutely complete race car(which prolly will not be streetable anyway) and the ultimate driving machine yet, it certainly holds its ground against some of the fastest circuit cars out there for sure.

Come on peepz! I can't believe I haven't sold this machine yet with the price that I'm asking for. I would never let this car go if I stayed in Aussie. :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...