SAU Community

Fs - Tomtom One Gps Navigation

SXC180

hey guys work is getting me a new one so im selling the one i currently have . Have had it for about 7 months and is an awesome thing to have !

Its a TomTom one ... here is some info off a website for it - http://www.tomtom.com/products/product.php?ID=143

I originally payed $650 when they first came out (still have receipt) . Im after $300 pick up in sydney

It comes with box , charger , windscreen bracket , memory card , cd etc ....

I have also got some extra voices and things loaded on there like darth vader , john cleese , yoda , dr evil etc which are pretty cool and also has stored every speed camera and red light camera and school zones in it . This warns you 200m before you get to it so you never get caught :) very handy to have

heres some pics i just took

img4957cl4.jpg

img4958ms5.jpg

img4959ay9.jpg

img4960cc7.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• My happiness was short lived.  The car has a violently rough idle. If I get the revs up it runs really nicely albeit with some very small misses occasionally. I have checked and double checked all my connections and vacuum lines. I've even replaced some unrelated vacuum lines to to and find the problem.  The codes are all over the place. Throttle position, throttle vacuum, o2 sensor 1, o2 sensor 2, occasional misfire code. Makes me think a wire has been broken or something isn't clipped in properly but there's so little around where I was working to miss plugging in or to break. Super weird.  It's only at warm idle. Cold start is beautiful until the revs drop below 850 - 900 rpm then all hell breaks loose.
    • Diff. Confirmed today. $5200 from BMW. 🤣 $2200 for a used one. $1000 for a refurbished one from China. 
    • The order from smallest to biggest is 9/7/5/10 
    • Some pics of what you are printing out 
    • Im doing an rb30det at the moment and wanted to make a drilling guide to hold it all straight and in the right place.  If you are doing an rb30det and are a little confused on the location of the top tensioner bolt then you can use this to help you out. its an stl and it will 3d print on your printer, The hole in the middle is 8.5mm which is the perfect taping size for a 10 x 1.5 mm tap       v2.stl