SAU Community

Sold Out!!

yes I had 300 tires - all sold

No I do not work for dunlop

No I do not work for a tire shop

Yes I have a mate that I am selling them for, he got 400 tires and rims from last years XR6, has sold the rims, and 100 tires are not what I class as good to sell, maybe just for commodore drivers to rip up, thats about it. The remaining 300 have the small imperfections as shown in the photo, the sidewall is not damaged, and the tires are still road legal, they are factory seconds.

Hope this helps

Some have slight imperfections, as pictured below, nothing worse than this.

post-31694-1181374850_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrazY_J

Oi dude, can see ya lurking. How's about if I sort with Toll to pick up the tyres? All you gotta do is tie a bit of string around four of the buggers.

Can't be too hard. So, exactly what sort of Dunlop SP Sport are they? I've been checking and there are several different tyres under that heading, ranging from AP3000's to Maxx's. Which ones you got? Are they seconds or top notch?

Are these the ones that commodores and falcons came out with from factory? If so im from sunbury and ill grab a set. thanks

Yep, that's the tyre. Rated for 270 k's and two and a half tonnes of taxi. More info: http://www.dunloptyres.com.au/TyreDetailAc...p;from=nPerPage

Here Crazy J, I'm doing your job for ya.You owe me some free tyres. :P

What's Dunlop's policy on them? Still kosher for road use or are we on our own if something goes wrong? What about legality?

Yeah I've seen the pic. Just making sure my arse is gonna be covered before I think about parting with cash.

The imperfections were made by dunlops claw machine whilst picking up the tires, they are still road legal.

Are these the ones that commodores and falcons came out with from factory? If so im from sunbury and ill grab a set. thanks

Your right, they came out factory on the XR6 last year, however not many were sold and therefore there are heaps of tires left over..rims already sold...

Edited by CrazY_J