SAU Community

Jvc Kw-avx700 Dvd/mp3/cd/wma Player

skipppy

Sorry mods can this be moved to for sale SA

JVC KW-AVX700 DVD/MP3/CD/WMA PLAYER

HAD THIS ITEM FOR BOUT 6 MONTH INSTALLED WORKS FINE JUST UPGRADING CAN SEE WORKING IN ADELAIDE BOUGHT IN hONG kONG ON MY LAST TRIP THERE

YOU CAN ALSO BUY MY OPTIONAL IPOD ADAPTOR FOR EXTRA $50 IF REQUIRED WHICH LETS YOU CONTROL IPOD FROM DECK

http://www.ryda.com.au/JVC-KW-AVX700-In-Da...-p/kwavx700.htm

THAT IS DECK

Being advertised elsewhare so be quick

$550

Edited by skipppy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• hey tao is there much difference in flow or power between t3 open entry, t3 divided and t4 divided?  am ready to get a turbo for my 25/30 and am gonna be running a 6boost mani, just dont know if i should get the open entry or divided entry 6boost or t4 divided? goal is about 450 whp but wanting good response and street drivability.
    • After a crazy May with GTR Fest, it's time to get back into our routine and meet up for another SAUNSW Sunday Session. And what better way to kick things back off with a new location - Self Raised Snack Shoppe, North Bexley! They have some great coffees, and some even better toasted sandwiches - Perfect for a Sunday breakfast! As always, this is the best place to meet up with the SAUNSW fam for a coffee, bite to eat, and a chat! So what are you waiting for? Block out the calendar, set your alarm in the morning, and come down to hang out with the SAUNSW fam! Date: Sunday 9th June Meet Location: Self Raised Snack Shoppe - Shop 4, 8/20 Sarsfield Cct, Bexley North NSW 2207 (carpark entry via Slade Road) Meet Time: Meet at 8:00am Map: https://tinyurl.com/sausundaysession-selfraised This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsports Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • Me too! They are such a good looking car. Timeless design.