SAU Community

Vicstreetscene Official Night Cruise #20 June 30th - Dont Miss Out!

FordGirl

title3.jpg

Hi Guys!

I bet you couldn't wait to read this! VicStreetScene is inviting you, your ride and your friends to our 20TH OFFICIAL CRUISE!

May helped us play host to an awesome rain free, 400+ car cruise night that ventured from Mitcham to Scoresby to Berwick and finished up at Albert Park. 400 cars! What a feat!

With that, let's get moving into our June cruise and get the word spread for what we hope to be the BIGGEST most exciting cruise from VicStreetScene yet!

In June VicStreetScene will once again be organising not one but Two display sections, to show off a few of the tidy rides that want to join in the fun at VicStreetScene's 20th official! If you are interested in getting your ride into this display, be sure to send me a PM with the details of your car and a picture and me and the team will see what we can do to get you in!

VicStreetScene will also be organising a variety of other things to keep you all entertained so be sure to check back here to hear of any updates that come up leading up to our cruise on Saturday June 30!

So let's get down to the nitty gritty:

What's happenin? VicStreetScene's 20th Official Cruise

When's it happenin? Saturday June 30

What time? Meet up at 7:30pm, and head off to our second destination at 9:30

Where abouts? HomeHQ Nunawading/Mitcham. You will find this between Mitcham and Springvale Roads on Maroondah Highway.

bunningsmapsmall.JPG

What to bring: Gold coin donation for a map (goes to printing maps and keeping our forums running), moolah for a hot VicStreetScene sticker and a t-shirt, a jacket in case it gets cold, and a big smile and a good attitude to enjoy a crazy night out cruisin!

And now for the serious parts:

VicStreetScene has cruise guidelines! I'm sure that most of you know them by now (can be found at http://www.vicstreetscene.com/viewtopic.php?t=259), but in general let me sum it up: Unlawful behaviour will come at the obvious consequence. Any person caught driving in an unlawful manner will have their plates handed over to the authorities and it will be up to them to deal with you..

We are a cruise club. Not a hoon club, not a drag club, not a burnout club. We're out to have a good night of cruising and checking out cars. What we are NOT about is attracting attention of the unwanted kind, or putting our club in the spotlight thanks to the people who think they have something to prove to the other cruisers.

Please also take care of your own rubbish. It doesn't look good when a club with 300 cars (with up to 600 people in attendance) is not making use of rubbish bins. It is not a good look!

<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'> SO! </span>

Make sure you tell your friends, and come join us for the best cruising in town! All cars are welcomed, so that means you!

We at VicStreetScene hope to see you at HomeHQ on Saturday June 30 at 7:30PM!

Cheers

VicStreetScene Staff

PS: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE OF THIS CRUISE HAVING VIDEO FOOTAGE TAKEN. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE SPEAK WITH THE PERSON HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE NIGHT. VSS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CRUISE FOOTAGE AND IF NOT DEALT WITH ON THE NIGHT IT WILL NOT BE TAKEN ON BOARD AFTER THE FACT.

oh man thats no good! that sucks :P

my car isn't on the road at the moment either, I'll be bumming a ride with someone else. Any chance you can do the same thing?

Hope you can make it!! ;)

I just thought I'd let you all know what happened on this cruise...

Despite the fact that it was raining, we managed to get an absolutely MASSIVE turn-out at HOME HQ, finally hitting the 500 cars mark. We had The Red Bull Promo Girls handing out FREE red bull and we had Mark from Polexpresso Mobile Cafe with deliciously hot coffee's for us all to enjoy. Not only was the amount of cars unbeliveable, but the quality was intense and absolutely no police dramas. All in all, a fantastic turn out.

Unfortunately the rest of the night didn't go so smoothly, due to the raining weather we opted for undercover carparks and Security were none to happy. The Police were given no choice but to ask us to leave, thankfully they were understanding and were happy not to hand out any defects if everyone co-operated and behaved.

The next cruise will be held in early August, hopefully the weather will be a lot better then and we wont have the same dramas.

I'll keep you all updated on when it is, I really hope to see you all there!