SAU Community

Fs: R33 Gts25t - Sold

Hey everyone, after many weeks of stressing whether or not I should do it I came to the conclusion it would be best for me and the car to part. Main reason is new job is in St. Leonards so train is the only option, the car has been sitting collecting dust when i finally finish all my hard work with it. Another reason is because im big on the beach and really need a beach beast to go camping and beach driving with.

This car was featured in the SAU Autosalon display, it is an excellent example of a R33 with sensible yet noticeable modifications. It drives like an absolute dream and is very quick. I have owned the car for a bit over a year, since then i've only put about 11000 or 12000kms on it. Never EVER had a problem with this car you will be amazed its a 1993 make. Car is in immaculate condition you need to see to believe. Car has been garaged every night unless out at my gf's. I have receipts for EVERYTHING done to this car.

Also comes with the plates FR-33-SM (not shown in pics)

OTHER POINTS ABOUT THE CAR:

* Has slight damage on rear bar from tapping a brick wall (this is what happens when mum drives your car). Will be speaking to my mate who will repair this.

* Car has July 2008 Registration

DETAILS:

1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T with 101,000kms on the clock (major 100,000km server performed 12,000kms ago when I bought it).

Factory paint colour

MODIFICATIONS:

3" Xforce Turbo back exhaust

JustJap FMIC

Splitfire Coils

Bosch 023 fuel pump

Apexi POD with heat box (nice and legal) (still have the original box if needed)

GFB Mach1 BOV (got the factory bov handy)

NGK Iridiums

Gates Heavy Duty Timing Belt

Bleed valve running 11psi (i know dont shoot me. never got around to getting a proper electronic one)

ECU remap performed by Toshi from this forum

* All engine work and seats were done by Greg at Autosport, Kirawee.

last dyno run was 174rwkw without the remap and car was suffering from boost cuts. Now no more boost cut and ALOT more power from the remap.

EXTERIOR:

GTR frontbar

GTR grill

400R side skirts

400R rear pods

400R rear wing

Jetspeed eyelids

19" MATRIX rims (only 6 months old great tread)

INTERIOR:

$3000 worth of SONY audio gear all under warranty (i'll keep speakers in car but will take the head unit out, cost me $800 new)

JustJap bucket seats

TV screen in one of the DIN's (currently used for the carputer)

Probably the cleanest interior you'll ever see. the dash looks brand new.

* All audio and video gear was installed by Cronulla Car Sound

PHOTOS:

Please note that most of these photos were taken BEFORE i got the new grill. The first AutoSalon picture shows the new grill. Will take some pictures on the interior in day light.

Copyofmycar_stock.jpg

P4010037.jpg

P4010035.jpg

P4010026.jpg

P4010017.jpg

P4010006.jpg

P2020004.jpg

IMG_4377copy.jpg

PRICE:

Will consider offers. Not sure on the price however I am in no rush to sell. Still awaiting to find my beach / camping beast.

Very reluctant :) sale but someone will enjoy this car as much as I did and hopefully go further with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...