SAU Community

Perth Owners Help Needed

stagpower

hey guys just wondering if any perth owners who fitted their own fmic would want to make some money and fit my r34 gtt fmic kit..name your price and i will let you know,i am in gosnells,also all perth owners who have had after market exhausts fitted,where and how much did you get them done for?? thanks any help would be great..

hey mate i am based in perth ( girrawheen ) and i make custom stainless exhausts ( tig welded and by far the cheapest around) and i also fit cooler kits . what brand is the cooler kit as china ones are of poor quality and will be awkward to fit on a r34 ( window washer reservoir needs to be relocated depending on the kit ). price of cooler install depends on the quality of the kit . most workshops charge at least $500 and i charge a fair bit less.

pm me if interested

Kermit of Kermit Engineering

check custom exhaust thread in western australia section of general chat. has pics of my work plus feedback

hey mate i am based in perth ( girrawheen ) and i make custom stainless exhausts ( tig welded and by far the cheapest around) and i also fit cooler kits . what brand is the cooler kit as china ones are of poor quality and will be awkward to fit on a r34 ( window washer reservoir needs to be relocated depending on the kit ). price of cooler install depends on the quality of the kit . most workshops charge at least $500 and i charge a fair bit less.

pm me if interested

Kermit of Kermit Engineering

check custom exhaust thread in western australia section of general chat. has pics of my work plus feedback

Hey kermit,

can you do custom IC pipings as well...coz im thinking of a china cooler core but want to route the pipes back to the standard holes under the airbox? ..if so, could u pm me a ballpark on how much this is gonna cost?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

hey shane a stagea dump pipe has poped up on ebay again. thats wat i have and happy wit performance. after fitting dump pipe and highflow cat i now have boost cut issues as boost is incresead wit free flowing exhaust. got ya fmic fitted yet

• 2 weeks later...

ok i finally got round and got money to do the exhaust and fmic,and i am loving it,kermit was the creator of the 3" stainless and install of the fmic through just jap and i am very happy with both,sounds NICE! feel difference in power to...pics will be up soon,looks a real sleeper from front as fmic is still behind uncut bar,will cut it soon though