SAU Community

Hi There

turbofto

Hi all...

I looked for a newbies section but to no avail. (im prob just blind)

Anywho, i dont own a skyline. But thought i'd register as i came along to a SAU cruise the other night...

I was driving Carly's 33..

thought i'd just post up a few pics...

Also, matey with the yellow 34 with 20s (vish??), i remember something about a turbo FTO??? got any links to him on here??? Wanna see those pics!

Oh btw, i own an fto... Dont be mean to my car and i'll be nice to skylines... Agreed? nice...

oh and before anyone takes the first pot shot... I hate FWD too... but we all must sacrifice something to own a car we;re passionate about...

Anywho... heres a few pics off my phone.

post-41124-1186361757_thumb.jpg

post-41124-1186361766_thumb.jpg

post-41124-1186361776_thumb.jpg

post-41124-1186361786_thumb.jpg

post-41124-1186361797_thumb.jpg

post-41124-1186361863_thumb.jpg

post-41124-1186361873_thumb.jpg

post-41124-1186361884_thumb.jpg

post-41124-1186361900_thumb.jpg

Haha your a member. Wait till i tell ur FTO club. Anyways nice pics...i wonder who took them >_<

Yeh u only took half those...

All the close ups and decent ones were me...

And as i said.. theres a fair few FTO club members on here already as most of our members have owned skylines/ some sort of nissan turbo before buying their fto.

anyway... anyone know of this turbo fto?? Would love to check out the work on it... Vish said theres pics up on here of it??

Too much power?? pfft... like 100-110kw atw for a top of the range GPX/GPvR.. and 1080kg or somethin... Pretty easily outrun by any turbo. i think only a 15.4sec qtr in standard form..

But yeh... too much traction is right... in standard form they just cant lose traction...

Tho mine has a few little mods which help loose some rubber... hehehe... still FWD tho >_<

Edited by turbofto

nah mate talking about the GTiR.. thats AWD 1220kg and 175kw standard lol.

fto is a bit of a style car. reminds me alot of the hondas.. but i do like the dront end and the fat wide front guards..

oh and btw.. welcome mate. wer all pretty friendly folks here. just heads up shane and josh(aka vanilla) are secret lovers and noel is due for his cremation anytime soon.

Edited by markimak

ahhh.... 175 kw atw??? thats not bad! or at the fly? (fto sits at 150kw)

Yeh i loved the styling... then fell in love with the engine noise (porsche eat ur heart out) then got bored and did some mods.

Now im broke... lol..

Will prob see alot of you guys out n about when the cars done... feel free to flag me down at broad etc... or gimmie a run on the highway...

blue with cf bonet and tinted tailights...

I saw your fto down in southport/broadwater macas, looks nice :P welcome...

Really>??? That must have been so long ago (last year)... its been off the road 95% of the last 9 months.

this is the most recent pic... (just before it went into the mechanics in may)

IMG_0542.jpg

Cruise059.jpg

Cruise002.jpg

yeah its at the fly from a SR20 hehe.. skylines hate SR20s.. they just angry that ther RB20s cant make 250kw on 1bar with a 3071 lol.. and full boost at 3400rpm. :P

i do like ur rims and the carbon bonnet is a nice touch. urs is deffently the nicest FTO ive seen. do come on some of the cruises.. :D

yeah its at the fly from a SR20 hehe.. skylines hate SR20s.. they just angry that ther RB20s cant make 250kw on 1bar with a 3071 lol.. and full boost at 3400rpm. :P

i do like ur rims and the carbon bonnet is a nice touch. urs is deffently the nicest FTO ive seen. do come on some of the cruises.. :nyaanyaa:

Thanks man... Yeh im yet to see what this little 2L gets when i get it back on the dyno at the end of the month...

but went from 100kw atw n/a to 150kw on 5psi... new engine rated to 26psi but my little GT28 will prob max out around 18... will see how the power figures turn out... but yeh.. i was getting full boost around 3,100... but everything changes when you rebuild another engine for it..

Definately up for coming on a cruise... Skylines are my arch nemisis... hehehe... so they are what inspired me to turbo my car.. was sick of being beaten.. but the fto was too good a car to sell... so i bit the bullet and gave the tuner/mechanic my bank account.. :(

Will see you out there hopefully

Welcome Sam! Nice to have met you the other night at the coffee meet.

Heheh, my first car was a mitsu, although not quite as flash as an FTO... lol. Then i saw the light and bought a Nissan and have owned Nissans ever since heheh... Great to see something different though!

Are you mates with Sammi??? She's got an FTO. MSF70 i think her plates are...

You'll definately have to bring it out cruising one night!

yeh.. my avatar is from my account on another club... It Says :

OMFG! You Hot!

Lets Sex!

Hey teena.. Was great to meet you too... Sorry i only got one pic... but we had to go...

Some very nice skylines there...

Will be good to go for a run with you guys... FTO club is awesome but everyone is N/a.. so pointless comparing mods...

So long as no-one plays pick on the Mitsi... (Im allowed to pick on skylines cuz im out numbered... lol)

And yeh im good friends with sammi (and almost anyone with an FTO in qld)