SAU Community

(new)alpine Type R Speaker And Pioneer Carbon Fibre Speaker 12" With Sub Box

K.O.S.W

Item: (NEW)Alpine Type R Speaker and Pioneer Carbon Fibre Speaker 12" with Sub Box(The speaker come with different box each of it)

Item Condition: Perfect and Excellent Condition.

Reason for Selling: No need it any more...need to sell it quick...going overseas

Price and Payment Conditions: Each of it sell it for $120,so for two speaker $240...Everything Is Negotiable...No worries....Good Quality Speaker...

Extra Info: Be quick going back to Overseas soon...What u waiting for What a Bargain...CHEERS...Please feel free to contact me...Anytime..Thank You..

Contact Details: 0406602870

Item: (NEW)Pioneer Carbon Fibre Speaker 12" with Sub Box and JL Amp 4 channel

Reason for Selling: No need it any more...need to sell it quick

...going overseas

Price and Payment Conditions: Sell it for $95,Everything Is Negotiable...No worries....Good Quality Speaker...JL Amp 4 Channel Sell For $215.00...Perfect Amp One Amp install in the car is more than enough to supply power to few speaker include Sub speaker because is strong 4 Channel Amp..

Extra Info: Be quick going back to Overseas soon...What u waiting for What a Bargain...CHEERS...Please feel free to contact me...Anytime..Thank You..

Pictures:

Be quick...neeed to sell it quick coz going overseas soon...first come first pick up and go....Thank You

hey mate

picture of amp of model number?

pm me tooo ta!

cheers

Brenton

Item: (NEW)Pioneer Carbon Fibre Speaker 12" with Sub Box and JL Amp 4 channel

Reason for Selling: No need it any more...need to sell it quick

...going overseas

Price and Payment Conditions: Sell it for $95,Everything Is Negotiable...No worries....Good Quality Speaker...JL Amp 4 Channel Sell For $215.00...Perfect Amp One Amp install in the car is more than enough to supply power to few speaker include Sub speaker because is strong 4 Channel Amp..

Pictures:

Be quick...neeed to sell it quick coz going overseas soon...first come first pick up and go....Thank You